[libreoffice-l10n] Will you attend the LibOCon?

sophi sophi

[libreoffice-l10n] Will you attend the LibOCon?

Hi all,

I'm trying to get an estimation of the people attending the conference.
Can you tell me if you'll attend either here or privately. Thanks in
advance. I recall you that we will have a l10n/NLP workshop on the
Tuesday, the community day before the conference.
Thanks in advance and hope to see you here :)
Cheers
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Osvaldo Gervasi Osvaldo Gervasi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Will you attend the LibOCon?

I'll attend the Conference and the l10n/NLP workshop as well...

Kind Regards,
--Osvaldo

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to get an estimation of the people attending the conference.
> Can you tell me if you'll attend either here or privately. Thanks in
> advance. I recall you that we will have a l10n/NLP workshop on the
> Tuesday, the community day before the conference.
> Thanks in advance and hope to see you here :)
> Cheers
> Sophie
> --
> Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
> GSM: +33683901545
> IRC: sophi
> Co-founder - Release coordinator
> The Document Foundation

Giovanni Caligaris Giovanni Caligaris

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Will you attend the LibOCon?

I will be attending too

-Gio

On 01/07/15 03:36, Osvaldo Gervasi wrote:

> I'll attend the Conference and the l10n/NLP workshop as well...
>
> Kind Regards,
> --Osvaldo

>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm trying to get an estimation of the people attending the conference.
>> Can you tell me if you'll attend either here or privately. Thanks in
>> advance. I recall you that we will have a l10n/NLP workshop on the
>> Tuesday, the community day before the conference.
>> Thanks in advance and hope to see you here :)
>> Cheers
>> Sophie
>> --
>> Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
>> GSM: +33683901545
>> IRC: sophi
>> Co-founder - Release coordinator
>> The Document Foundation

>> deleted

chandrakant dhutadmal-2 chandrakant dhutadmal-2

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Will you attend the LibOCon?

Hi.
Do we get confirmation email when registered for Libre Office conference ? Asking this since I registered for the conference today and didn't get any confirmation for the same.
Regards,Chandrakant Dhutadmal.

     On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 9:42 PM, Sophie <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Hi all,

I'm trying to get an estimation of the people attending the conference.
Can you tell me if you'll attend either here or privately. Thanks in
advance. I recall you that we will have a l10n/NLP workshop on the
Tuesday, the community day before the conference.
Thanks in advance and hope to see you here :)
Cheers
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi
Co-founder - Release coordinator
The Document Foundation

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Will you attend the LibOCon?

Hi Chandrakant,
Le 08/07/2015 12:56, chandrakant dhutadmal a écrit :
> Hi. Do we get confirmation email when registered for Libre Office
> conference ? Asking this since I registered for the conference today
> and didn't get any confirmation for the same.

Not a mail, but a message on the site. But to confirm, we get your
registration :)
Cheers
Sophie