[libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translations of formula function names and identifiers [1/3]

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
21 messages Options
Next » 12
Eike Rathke-2 Eike Rathke-2
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translations of formula function names and identifiers [1/3]

Hi,

I did a short investigation how some function name was translated and
stumbled upon quite some mess in general in the formula module.
Specifically, names in msgctxt "RID_STRLIST_FUNCTION_NAMES":

* Translated function names MUST NOT contain spaces, parentheses,
  hyphens, or anything else that would be an operator in spreadsheet
  formula context. Function names may only contain letters (of any
  alphabet or script of course, not just ASCII) or digits or '.' dot or
  '_' underscore, and must start with a letter.

  * Attached (split into two messages because otherwise rejected due to
    oversize) is l10n-wrong-function-names-1.txt and
    l10n-wrong-function-names-2.txt that hopefully caught all, created
    by the command line

    grep -E -A1 'msgid "[A-Z0-9._]+"' translations/source/*/formula/messages.po|grep -B1 'msgstr ".*[-+*/ ()~]'

    (all on one line) also repeated on top of the attached list.


* Translated identifiers like "#All" or "#Headers" if they start with
  a '#' hash character MUST start with a '#' character also in the
  translation, this is vital to recognize them as table reference
  identifiers (or error constants possibly).

  * Attached (in a third follow-up message because otherwise rejected
    due to oversize) is l10n-wrong-function-names-3.txt that hopefully
    caught all, created by the command line

    grep -E -A1 'msgid "#' translations/source/*/formula/messages.po | grep -B1 'msgstr "[^#"]'

    (all on one line) also repeated on top of the attached list.


While these wrong translations display correctly when loading
a document, any attempt to compile such formula expression that does not
meet the criteria will fail.

PLEASE, check the attached lists for your language's translation (the
list is sorted by language codes between translations/source/ and
/formula/messages.po) and correct errors ASAP; corrections should also
end up in the 6-3 branch, Cloph probably can help with that.

Also, (possibly after any change) please load the 6.2 attachment
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/attachment.cgi?id=150855 of
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=93992 in your
translated UI, to check for duplicated function names.

Thanks
  Eike

--
GPG key 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A


--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy

l10n-wrong-function-names-1.txt (37K) Download Attachment
Eike Rathke-2 Eike Rathke-2
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translations of formula function names and identifiers [2/3]


Part 2/3, see attachment.

--
GPG key 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A


--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy

l10n-wrong-function-names-2.txt (25K) Download Attachment
Eike Rathke-2 Eike Rathke-2
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translations of formula function names and identifiers [3/3]


Part 3/3, see attachment.

--
GPG key 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A


--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy

l10n-wrong-function-names-3.txt (23K) Download Attachment
Milos Sramek Milos Sramek
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translations of formula function names and identifiers [3/3]

Hi Eike,
I did not get attachment in any of your three messages. Is this only my
problem?
thanks
Milos

On 10/16/19 8:39 PM, Eike Rathke wrote:
> Part 3/3, see attachment.
>  


--
email & jabber: [hidden email]


--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
sophie sophie
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translations of formula function names and identifiers [3/3]

Hi,
Le 17/10/2019 à 09:35, Milos Sramek a écrit :
> Hi Eike,
> I did not get attachment in any of your three messages. Is this only my
> problem?

Attachments are not allowed on the list,
@Eike maybe add them to an issue?
Cheers
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi
Foundation coordinator
The Document Foundation

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
Eike Rathke-2 Eike Rathke-2
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translations of formula function names and identifiers [3/3]

Hi,

On Thursday, 2019-10-17 09:53:51 +0200, sophi wrote:

> Attachments are not allowed on the list,

This list configuration not even allowing text/plain attachments gets on
my nerves..

> @Eike maybe add them to an issue?

Done: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=128200

  Eike

--
GPG key 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy

sophie sophie
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translations of formula function names and identifiers [3/3]

Hi,
Le 17/10/2019 à 12:49, Eike Rathke a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> On Thursday, 2019-10-17 09:53:51 +0200, sophi wrote:
>
>> Attachments are not allowed on the list,
>
> This list configuration not even allowing text/plain attachments gets on
> my nerves..
>
>> @Eike maybe add them to an issue?
>
> Done: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=128200

Thanks a lot!

@all, please check your translations in the two files uploaded on the
issue. Your language code is after translations/source/ in the path.
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi
Foundation coordinator
The Document Foundation

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
Mihkel Tõnnov Mihkel Tõnnov
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translations of formula function names and identifiers [3/3]

In reply to this post by sophie
sophi (<[hidden email]>), 17. oktoober 2019 kell 10:54:

> Hi,
> Le 17/10/2019 à 09:35, Milos Sramek a écrit :
> > Hi Eike,
> > I did not get attachment in any of your three messages. Is this only my
> > problem?
>
> Attachments are not allowed on the list,
> @Eike maybe add them to an issue?
>

Strange, I saw the attachments (all three). Luckily my language wasn't
affected.

Br,
Mihkel
Estonian team

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
sophie sophie
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translations of formula function names and identifiers [3/3]

Hi,
Le 17/10/2019 à 14:25, Mihkel Tõnnov a écrit :

> sophi (<[hidden email]>), 17. oktoober 2019 kell 10:54:
>
>> Hi,
>> Le 17/10/2019 à 09:35, Milos Sramek a écrit :
>>> Hi Eike,
>>> I did not get attachment in any of your three messages. Is this only my
>>> problem?
>>
>> Attachments are not allowed on the list,
>> @Eike maybe add them to an issue?
>>
>
> Strange, I saw the attachments (all three). Luckily my language wasn't
> affected.

I realized that it's also visible fro the archive here:
https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/msg12195.html

Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi
Foundation coordinator
The Document Foundation

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
Kolbjørn Stuestøl Kolbjørn Stuestøl
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translations of formula function names and identifiers [3/3]

Thank you for this nice and helpful work.
Two errors in my language (nn). Corrected in Pootle. But I think these
errors also occurs in master. How do I search for them in weblate?
All I get is "Not found".
Kolbjørn

Den 17.10.2019 15:25, skreiv sophi:

> Hi,
> Le 17/10/2019 à 14:25, Mihkel Tõnnov a écrit :
>> sophi (<[hidden email]>), 17. oktoober 2019 kell 10:54:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> Le 17/10/2019 à 09:35, Milos Sramek a écrit :
>>>> Hi Eike,
>>>> I did not get attachment in any of your three messages. Is this only my
>>>> problem?
>>> Attachments are not allowed on the list,
>>> @Eike maybe add them to an issue?
>>>
>> Strange, I saw the attachments (all three). Luckily my language wasn't
>> affected.
> I realized that it's also visible fro the archive here:
> https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/msg12195.html
>
> Cheers
> Sophie
>


--
Denne e-posten har blitt sjekket for virus av antivirusprogramvare fra Avast
https://www.avast.com/antivirus


--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
Michael Wolf Michael Wolf
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translations of formula function names and identifiers [3/3]

Kolbjørn Stuestøl schrieb:
> Thank you for this nice and helpful work.
> Two errors in my language (nn). Corrected in Pootle. But I think these
> errors also occurs in master. How do I search for them in weblate?
> All I get is "Not found".


Hi Kolbjørn,

use "Substring" as Search type in the search form. Use Source strings
and choose Nynorsk only as search language to accelerate searching.


Michael


--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
Eike Rathke-2 Eike Rathke-2
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translations of formula function names and identifiers [3/3]

In reply to this post by Kolbjørn Stuestøl
Hi Kolbjørn,

On Thursday, 2019-10-17 17:10:04 +0200, Kolbjørn Stuestøl wrote:

> But I think these errors also occurs in master.

Definitely. The grep output was from the git submodule 'translations' on
master.

  Eike

--
GPG key 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy

Eike Rathke-2 Eike Rathke-2
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translations of formula function names and identifiers [3/3]

In reply to this post by sophie
Hi,

On Thursday, 2019-10-17 15:25:34 +0200, sophi wrote:

> Le 17/10/2019 à 14:25, Mihkel Tõnnov a écrit :
> > sophi (<[hidden email]>), 17. oktoober 2019 kell 10:54:
> >> Le 17/10/2019 à 09:35, Milos Sramek a écrit :
> >>> I did not get attachment in any of your three messages. Is this only my
> >>> problem?
> >> Attachments are not allowed on the list,
> >> @Eike maybe add them to an issue?
> > Strange, I saw the attachments (all three). Luckily my language wasn't
> > affected.
>
> I realized that it's also visible fro the archive here:
> https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/msg12195.html

Odd.. however that might be possible..

Maybe something Guilhem (on Bcc) could investigate?

  Eike

--
GPG key 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy

Guilhem Moulin Guilhem Moulin
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translations of formula function names and identifiers [3/3]

On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 at 19:35:34 +0200, Eike Rathke wrote:
> Maybe something Guilhem (on Bcc) could investigate?

I see, my fix from yesterday was incomplete.  While pymime no longer
choked on attachments that are not stripped away after reflowing the
message (such as text/plain), I forgot to update the Content-Type.

The problem was that your mail was multipart/signed, but the detached
OpenPGP signature was stripped away (and replaced with the list footer),
resulting in an invalid message which some MUA rightfully refused to
show properly.

Fixed, the former Content-Type of multipart messages is now overridden
with multipart/mixed when not all attachments are stripped away.

--
Guilhem.

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
Kolbjørn Stuestøl Kolbjørn Stuestøl
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translations of formula function names and identifiers [3/3]

In reply to this post by Michael Wolf


Den 17.10.2019 18:09, skreiv Michael Wolf:

> Kolbjørn Stuestøl schrieb:
>> Thank you for this nice and helpful work.
>> Two errors in my language (nn). Corrected in Pootle. But I think
>> these errors also occurs in master. How do I search for them in weblate?
>> All I get is "Not found".
>
>
> Hi Kolbjørn,
>
> use "Substring" as Search type in the search form. Use Source strings
> and choose Nynorsk only as search language to accelerate searching.
>
Thank you.
It works, although the field for choosing languages do not always turns
up. I found the errors and corrected them.
Kolbjørn
>
> Michael
>
>


--
Denne e-posten har blitt sjekket for virus av antivirusprogramvare fra Avast
https://www.avast.com/antivirus


--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
Michael Wolf Michael Wolf
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translations of formula function names and identifiers [3/3]

Kolbjørn Stuestøl schrieb:

> Thank you.
> It works, although the field for choosing languages do not always turns
> up. I found the errors and corrected them.

If you are in the components view for all languages, e. g. LibreOffice
UI - master, and you go to the Search Menu, you will see the Search form
without language select boxes.

If you are in the components view of a certain language, e. LibreOffice
UI - master Norwegian Nynorsk, and you go to the Search menu, you will
see the Search form with language select boxes.

Moreover, if you are in the components view for all languages, you will
find a Search and replace feature in the Tools menu which is not
available when you are in the components view of a certain language.


Michael



--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
Kolbjørn Stuestøl Kolbjørn Stuestøl
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translations of formula function names and identifiers [3/3]



Den 17.10.2019 23:51, skreiv Michael Wolf:

> Kolbjørn Stuestøl schrieb:
>
>> Thank you.
>> It works, although the field for choosing languages do not always
>> turns up. I found the errors and corrected them.
>
> If you are in the components view for all languages, e. g. LibreOffice
> UI - master, and you go to the Search Menu, you will see the Search
> form without language select boxes.
>
> If you are in the components view of a certain language, e.
> LibreOffice UI - master Norwegian Nynorsk, and you go to the Search
> menu, you will see the Search form with language select boxes.
>
> Moreover, if you are in the components view for all languages, you
> will find a Search and replace feature in the Tools menu which is not
> available when you are in the components view of a certain language.
>
>
> Michae
Ah. Thank you.
Kolbjørn

--
Denne e-posten har blitt sjekket for virus av antivirusprogramvare fra Avast
https://www.avast.com/antivirus


--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
Christian Lohmaier (klammer) Christian Lohmaier (klammer)
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translations of formula function names and identifiers [1/3]

In reply to this post by Eike Rathke-2
Hi Eike,

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 8:36 PM Eike Rathke <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I did a short investigation how some function name was translated and
> stumbled upon quite some mess in general in the formula module.
> Specifically, names in msgctxt "RID_STRLIST_FUNCTION_NAMES":

Thanks for that!

> * Translated function names MUST NOT contain spaces, parentheses,
>   hyphens, or anything else that would be an operator in spreadsheet
>   formula context. Function names may only contain letters (of any
>   alphabet or script of course, not just ASCII) or digits or '.' dot or
>   '_' underscore, and must start with a letter.
> […]
>     grep -E -A1 'msgid "[A-Z0-9._]+"' translations/source/*/formula/messages.po|grep -B1 'msgstr ".*[-+*/ ()~]'
>
>     (all on one line) also repeated on top of the attached list.

Oh, if that ends up in actual translations repository (as opposed to
translations-weblate intermediate one on github), then the check for
function names in pocheck should be amended according.
Right now it checks for duplicates only it seems...
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/plugins/gitiles/core/+/master/l10ntools/source/pocheck.cxx#136

(and likely should also be put into a custom check to weblate)

> * Translated identifiers like "#All" or "#Headers" if they start with
>   a '#' hash character MUST start with a '#' character also in the
>   translation, this is vital to recognize them as table reference
>   identifiers (or error constants possibly).

Thx - I think you already added the "L10n: preserve the leading '#'
hash character in translations." comment to all relevant strings?

>     grep -E -A1 'msgid "#' translations/source/*/formula/messages.po | grep -B1 'msgstr "[^#"]'
>
> While these wrong translations display correctly when loading
> a document, any attempt to compile such formula expression that does not
> meet the criteria will fail.
>
> PLEASE, check the attached lists for your language's translation (the
> list is sorted by language codes between translations/source/ and
> /formula/messages.po) and correct errors ASAP; corrections should also
> end up in the 6-3 branch, Cloph probably can help with that.

As they break functionality, I can at least make sure that no invalid
translations are in the repo, pocheck removes problematic translations

> Also, (possibly after any change) please load the 6.2 attachment
> https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/attachment.cgi?id=150855 of
> https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=93992 in your
> translated UI, to check for duplicated function names.

ciao
Christian

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
Eike Rathke-2 Eike Rathke-2
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translations of formula function names and identifiers [3/3]

In reply to this post by Guilhem Moulin
Hi Guilhem,

On Thursday, 2019-10-17 20:33:28 +0200, Guilhem Moulin wrote:

> The problem was that your mail was multipart/signed, but the detached
> OpenPGP signature was stripped away (and replaced with the list footer),
> resulting in an invalid message which some MUA rightfully refused to
> show properly.

Ah that makes perfectly sense.

Thanks!
  Eike

--
GPG key 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy

jean-baptiste-2 jean-baptiste-2
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translations of formula function names and identifiers [1/3]

In reply to this post by Eike Rathke-2
Le 2019-10-16 20:35, Eike Rathke a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I did a short investigation how some function name was translated and
> stumbled upon quite some mess in general in the formula module.

Hello,

to prevent bugs, you can probably use this Weblate feature to add checks
directly in the translation platform:
https://docs.weblate.org/en/latest/user/checks.html#regular-expression

Or develop it using Python if this is more convenient.

If I understand it correctly your project organization, you will apply
this rule on this component:
https://weblate.documentfoundation.org/projects/libo_ui-master/formulamessages/

Jean-Baptiste

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
Next » 12