[libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server

Rhoslyn Prys-5 Rhoslyn Prys-5

[libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server

I'm getting a 'Server error' message when attmpting to access Silver
Stripe to update cy.libreoffice.org.

Is it possible to hav a copy of any changes mate to the libreoffice.org
websit following the 6.2 launch?

I'm not sure if there have been changes to the access proceedures since
6.1?

Rhos

sophie sophie

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server

Hi Rhoslyn,

Le 07/02/2019 à 16:08, Rhoslyn Prys a écrit :
> I'm getting a 'Server error' message when attmpting to access Silver
> Stripe to update cy.libreoffice.org.
>
> Is it possible to hav a copy of any changes mate to the libreoffice.org
> websit following the 6.2 launch?
>
> I'm not sure if there have been changes to the access proceedures since
> 6.1?

We are using an SSO to connect to the services, do you already have an
account here: https://user.documentfoundation.org/ ?
If not, please create one and if you still meet issues, let me know
Cheers
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Rhoslyn Prys-5 Rhoslyn Prys-5

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server

Thanks Sophie, when I login unsing my user name and password I'n sent to

https://www.libreoffice.org/Security/login?BackURL=%2Fadmin%2Fpages

and get an error message:

      Server error

Sorry, there was a problem with handling your request.

This has not happened in the past. How do I get to the SiolverStripe
pages to update them.

Thanks

Rhos

Ar 07/02/2019 15:19, ysgrifennodd sophi:

> Hi Rhoslyn,
>
> Le 07/02/2019 à 16:08, Rhoslyn Prys a écrit :
>> I'm getting a 'Server error' message when attmpting to access Silver
>> Stripe to update cy.libreoffice.org.
>>
>> Is it possible to hav a copy of any changes mate to the libreoffice.org
>> websit following the 6.2 launch?
>>
>> I'm not sure if there have been changes to the access proceedures since
>> 6.1?
> We are using an SSO to connect to the services, do you already have an
> account here: https://user.documentfoundation.org/ ?
> If not, please create one and if you still meet issues, let me know
> Cheers
> Sophie

kees538-2 kees538-2

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server

Hi Sophie

I too have problems accessing silverstripe.
I used to log in at:
https://nl.libreoffice.org/Security/login?BackURL=%2Fadmin%2Fpages

But now I am forwarded to a singel signon page at:
https://auth.documentfoundation.org/saml/singleSignOn?SAMLRequest=nVLLbsIwEPyVyPc8ecYCJAqqikRbRGgPvVROsgZLjp16ndL%2BfU0CKr1w6MnS7s7szHgnyCpZ03ljD2oLHw2g9b4qqZC2jSlpjKKaoUCqWAVIbUGz%2BeOaJkFEa6OtLrQkV5DbCIYIxgqtiLdaTsk7jwcRsDjnMEzjQcF7IyjZqD8e5b0kTWPOB8M4LqM8T4n3CgYdckockYMjNrBSaJmyrhTFqR8lfpTuohGNx7SfvBFv6dwIxWyLOlhbIw1D5qwGpS6aCpTlulFlOxBosw9PBkIUai8hE3v17GTOL4oXWqHDmAzMpyjgZbv%2B5Twej4EUuQHNuet1XKKqJbSMlS4bCUF9qM8bujfxWYFtNct6xNuc07wTqnQSbgeZd0NIH3a7jb95znZkNjmR0jYYM%2Fu%2FtAosc5mwi7JJeM076Q7mySlaLTdaiuLbu9emYva24FNFlD5vR6k1TKFwH%2BACllIfFwaYhSmxpgESzrqVf89y9gM%3D&RelayState=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.libreoffice.org%2FSecurity%2Flogin%3FBackURL%3D%252Fadmin%252Fpages&SigAlg=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2001%2F04%2Fxmldsig-more%23rsa-sha256&Signature=Q9WsFaMuelHErk6U9yWfojGvVHK%2BkwfrmyM8%2BWXI2ytCx67FjgKwBB7ndFhDQVbEOb%2F9eQ1HmGH05b%2Fve44gkfRlZMeuKdLZ%2B5KY%2BwMlal6vztxo9pFZ51kaLhrxoeRrKtEPYmUURTYTZD3L1d5GueHzDT3vvfyxbKXwYNBMHlTKP87C1YW%2BZJHpAzcsewlyyiVuQtshww3P2P5IeDrjbvElXbpMEGOpM2%2B6XFg
%2BwGxVLkdiLtz0PFs3UQYehEIx3YvZjxiD4f7XK6aXJMYL34s9Cv%2FhObOz5DIHfXyq6YC1yAig%2FKDFH44Ps%2BJPJtTaf9NIchqG2cdFKhXY77BCbg%3D%3D

When I log in I don't get forwarded to siverstripe but to
https://www.libreoffice.org/

Please advice, Kees

Rhoslyn Prys schreef op 08.02.2019 10:29:

> Thanks Sophie, when I login unsing my user name and password I'n sent
>
> https://www.libreoffice.org/Security/login?BackURL=%2Fadmin%2Fpages
>
> and get an error message:
>

>      Server error
>
> Sorry, there was a problem with handling your request.
>
> This has not happened in the past. How do I get to the SiolverStripe
> pages to update them.
>
> Thanks
>
> Rhos
>
> Ar 07/02/2019 15:19, ysgrifennodd sophi:
>> Hi Rhoslyn,
>>
>> Le 07/02/2019 à 16:08, Rhoslyn Prys a écrit :
>>> I'm getting a 'Server error' message when attmpting to access Silver
>>> Stripe to update cy.libreoffice.org.
>>>
>>> Is it possible to hav a copy of any changes mate to the
>>> libreoffice.org
>>> websit following the 6.2 launch?
>>>
>>> I'm not sure if there have been changes to the access proceedures
>>> since
>>> 6.1?
>> We are using an SSO to connect to the services, do you already have an
>> account here: https://user.documentfoundation.org/ ?
>> If not, please create one and if you still meet issues, let me know
>> Cheers
>> Sophie

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server

Hi Kees,

[hidden email] wrote on 2/9/19 8:24 AM:
> I too have problems accessing silverstripe.
> I used to log in at:
> https://nl.libreoffice.org/Security/login?BackURL=%2Fadmin%2Fpages

Same for me.

> But now I am forwarded to a singel signon page at:
> https://auth.documentfoundation.org/....
After login I land on https://www.libreoffice.org/admin/pages
and then on the right side I can choose Dutch NL.

Can it be that you had a different mail address for Silverstripe than
for the single sign on account? In that case you should be able to add
it in the settings, and then Guilhem (CC)/* has to run a script to make
sure that the address is known at the places needed.

Cheers,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws
- volunteer https://www.libreoffice.org

kees538-2 kees538-2

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server

Hi Guilhem

Guilhem Moulin schreef op 09.02.2019 13:41:

> Hi,
>
> On Sat, 09 Feb 2019 at 12:07:04 +0100, Cor Nouws wrote:
>> Can it be that you had a different mail address for Silverstripe than
>> for the single sign on account? In that case you should be able to add
>> it in the settings, and then Guilhem (CC)/* has to run a script to
>> make
>> sure that the address is known at the places needed.
>
> Kees' last login to SilverStripe was today, so I guess the account is
> properly configured :-)  What's the problem exactly, Kees?

I did'nt login to silverstripe but to the singel signon and then were
transferred to https://www.libreoffice.org/.

> The redirect to our Single Sign-On service is intentional, and has been
> is place since the first week of September 2018.  Using
> https://www.libreoffice.org/admin/pages as a single entry point for all
> subsites is more recent (January 2019); we did that to avoid setting up
> multiple SAML SdP and/or using wildcard cookies.  As Cor, you can
> select
> subsites on the left menu.  And if you have access to a single subsite
> it should even be pre-selected.

I do'nt see any menu where I can select any subsites.
As Cor suggested I had a different user for silverstripe.
It was [hidden email].
For the singel signon it is Kees538.

Cheers, Kees

kees538-2 kees538-2

Cor Nouws schreef op 09.02.2019 12:07:

> Hi Kees,
>
> [hidden email] wrote on 2/9/19 8:24 AM:
>> I too have problems accessing silverstripe.
>> I used to log in at:
>> https://nl.libreoffice.org/Security/login?BackURL=%2Fadmin%2Fpages
>
> Same for me.
>
>> But now I am forwarded to a singel signon page at:
>> https://auth.documentfoundation.org/....
> After login I land on https://www.libreoffice.org/admin/pages

If I click the link to the admin pages above I land on the suilverstripe
page.
So I do have acces, but are not connected properly.

kees538-2 kees538-2

[hidden email] schreef op 10.02.2019 09:37:

> Cor Nouws schreef op 09.02.2019 12:07:
>> Hi Kees,
>>
>> [hidden email] wrote on 2/9/19 8:24 AM:
>>> I too have problems accessing silverstripe.
>>> I used to log in at:
>>> https://nl.libreoffice.org/Security/login?BackURL=%2Fadmin%2Fpages
>>
>> Same for me.

So I discoverred a workarround now.
If I go to
https://nl.libreoffice.org/Security/login?BackURL=%2Fadmin%2Fpages ( as
I used to do) and then log in to the single sign-on then I get to the
wrong page.
But if I go to https://www.libreoffice.org/admin/pages ( as Cor
suggested) and then log into thesame single sign-on I go to silver
stripe. Problem solved?

Greetings, Kees

kees538-2 kees538-2

https://www.libreoffice.org/

>> But if I go to https://www.libreoffice.org/admin/pages ( as Cor
>> suggested)
>> and then log into thesame single sign-on I go to silver stripe.
>
> https://nl.libreoffice.org/Security/login?BackURL=%2Fadmin%2Fpages and
> https://www.libreoffice.org/admin/pages redirect to the very same page:
>
>     $ curl -sw'%{http_code} %{redirect_url}\n' \
>         -o/dev/null
> "https://nl.libreoffice.org/Security/login?BackURL=%2Fadmin%2Fpages" \
>         -o/dev/null "https://www.libreoffice.org/admin/pages"
>     303
> https://www.libreoffice.org/Security/login?BackURL=%2Fadmin%2Fpages
>     302
> https://www.libreoffice.org/Security/login?BackURL=%2Fadmin%2Fpages
>
> Perhaps your browser is using a cached redirect rule for the first one?

I always clean my cache when I'm done.

> Flushing your redirect cache should fix this.  If you activate debug
> »
> Developer tools » Network for Chrome/Chromium) you'll see the landing
> page, and the kind of redirect rule (301, 302, 303) in use.

Hmmm... I'm not familiar with these actions.

Kees

kees538-2 kees538-2

Guilhem Moulin schreef op 11.02.2019 13:48:

> On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 at 07:03:38 +0100, [hidden email] wrote:
>> Guilhem Moulin schreef op 10.02.2019 13:47:
>>>
>>> Which page?
>>
>> https://www.libreoffice.org/
>
> I can't reproduce this.  As I wrote previously, the server is
> configured
> so https://nl.libreoffice.org/Security/login?BackURL=%2Fadmin%2Fpages
> and https://www.libreoffice.org/admin/pages redirect to the very same
> page
> https://www.libreoffice.org/Security/login?BackURL=%2Fadmin%2Fpages
> (resp. via 303 and 302 codes).  Which in turn 302-redirects to
> https://auth.documentfoundation.org/saml/singleSignOn?… with the very
> same backurl
> https://www.libreoffice.org/Security/login?BackURL=%2Fadmin%2Fpages.
>
> So as far as SSO is concerned you're always coming from
> https://www.libreoffice.org/Security/login?BackURL=%2Fadmin%2Fpages ,
> and are always redirected back there after authentication.  If that's
> not where you land then I believe your browser is using a cached
> redirect Location, not the ones sent from the server.
>
> Are you able to reproduce this in another browser, or using a new fresh
> profile?

I normaly use FireFox. So now I tried it in Microsoft Edge, but the
result is thesame.

>>> Perhaps your browser is using a cached redirect rule for the first
>>> one?
>>
>> I always clean my cache when I'm done.
>
> Most likely you're talking about cookie and page cache?  Permanent
> redirect rules, like http://libreoffice.org →
> https://www.libreoffice.org/ ,
> are not affected.  As seen in the network console, the http:// URL is
> not queried again.  The internet has plenty of HOWTOs for clearing
> permanent (301) redirect rules under your favorite browser.

I'm going to try.

>>> Flushing your redirect cache should fix this.  If you activate debug
>>> tools
>>> »
>>> Developer tools » Network for Chrome/Chromium) you'll see the landing
>>> page, and the kind of redirect rule (301, 302, 303) in use.
>>
>> Hmmm... I'm not familiar with these actions.
>
> …and I gave some steps to follow? Oo

Oké, thanks so far. If nothing helps I always have the workaroung Cor
provided me.

Thanks again, Kees