[libreoffice-l10n] ask.libreoffice.org/<language> activation

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

[libreoffice-l10n] ask.libreoffice.org/<language> activation

Hi *,

Though we're not fully done with the translation, I think what we have
now (mixed Dutch & English, say Dunglish ;) )  is better then "Page not
found" ?

So info on how do we push the current state (and updates later) is much
appreciated,

ciao - Cor

--
Cor Nouws
- vrijwilliger http://nl.libreoffice.org

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ask.libreoffice.org/<language> activation

Hello Cor

Wise decision, indeed.

I have opened redmine ticket #2153 for you.

Other languages team are encouraged to do the same. Just let us know.

Kind regards

Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator

Stanislav Horáček Stanislav Horáček

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ask.libreoffice.org/<language> activation

Hi Olivier,

I would like to remind our request for Czech/Slovak Ask LibreOffice [1].
Even if Askbot is fully translated to Czech (which would be OK for
Slovak version for now too), there is still a testing installation at
the site [2] - which is of course bad because user is now redirected
there from the new LO 5.3 menu item.

I don't understand why preparing of the site takes months while other
languages have their Asks much faster - if there are some specific
problems, an explanation from the infra team would be welcome.

Thank you,
Stanislav

[1] https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/2074
[2] https://ask.libreoffice.org/cs

Dne 2.2.2017 v 23:07 Olivier Hallot napsal(a):

> Hello Cor
>
> Wise decision, indeed.
>
> I have opened redmine ticket #2153 for you.
>
> Other languages team are encouraged to do the same. Just let us know.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Olivier
>

> Em 02/02/2017 22:26, Cor Nouws escreveu:
>> Hi *,
>>
>> Though we're not fully done with the translation, I think what we have
>> now (mixed Dutch & English, say Dunglish ;) )  is better then "Page not
>> found" ?
>>
>> So info on how do we push the current state (and updates later) is much
>> appreciated,
>>
>> ciao - Cor

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ask.libreoffice.org/<language> activation

Hi Stan

I ping'd  ticket 2074, raising the prio.

Regards

Olivier

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Olivier Hallot wrote on 02-02-17 23:07:

> Em 02/02/2017 22:26, Cor Nouws escreveu:
>> Though we're not fully done with the translation, I think what we have
>> now (mixed Dutch & English, say Dunglish ;) )  is better then "Page not
>> found" ?
>>
>> So info on how do we push the current state (and updates later) is much
>> appreciated,

> I have opened redmine ticket #2153 for you.

Can we have an idea when it may be done, or?

And, with the translation of ask.libreoffice.org at transifex, it's
obvious that a huge part of the strings is fir site admins. Makes little
sense to translate that in Dutch.
Difficult question maybe: is there a way to distinct between strings for
the user and the rest??

Thanks,
Cor

Osoitz E Osoitz E

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ask.libreoffice.org/<language> activation

> Other languages team are encouraged to do the same. Just let us know.

Hello Olivier,

ask.libreoffice.org/eu (Basque) exists but it doesn't seem to be
"integrated", the design is different and users seem to be redirected to
the English site.

¿Could this be addressed please?

Thank you in advance.

Osoitz

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ask.libreoffice.org/<language> activation

Hello Osoitz

I'll be glad to make a ticket move forward but I can't. Please raise the
issue in the proper redmine ticket for Basque:

https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/2112

Kind regards

Olivier

Em 11/02/2017 20:33, Cor Nouws escreveu:
> Can we have an idea when it may be done, or?

Please be the first to ask !!!!

https://ask.libreoffice.org/nl/questions/

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Olivier Hallot wrote on 14-02-17 18:07:

> Please be the first to ask !!!!
>
> https://ask.libreoffice.org/nl/questions/

Lovely - thanks a lot :)

Cor

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ask.libreoffice.org/<language> activation

Olivier Hallot wrote on 14-02-17 18:07:
> https://ask.libreoffice.org/nl/questions/

How do we set people (e.g. me ;) ) as moderator / site manager?

Cheers,
Cor