[libreoffice-l10n] begin

bankadmin bankadmin

[libreoffice-l10n] begin

1.
On page http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/  link to e-mail address
is wrong
*
Do localization <http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/localizers/>*:
help localize the LibreOffice user interface and help files into your
language. Join ourlocalization global mailing list
<mailto:[hidden email]>  and visit thel10n
section of our wiki
<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Category:L10n> to see if there is
already someone working on localization for the language you are
interested in.

l10n [hidden email]

Please correct it

2.
How  to translate LO in my language? How to cretae page and where is
neccessory language. We would like to invest in  localization project.

Bersam K Bersam K

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] begin

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 11:55 PM, bankadmin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 1.
> On page http://www.libreoffice.org/**get-involved/<http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/> link to e-mail address is wrong
> *
> Do localization <http://www.libreoffice.org/**get-involved/localizers/<http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/localizers/>>*:
> help localize the LibreOffice user interface and help files into your
> language. Join ourlocalization global mailing list <mailto:
> l10n+subscribe@global.**libreoffice.org<l10n%[hidden email]>>
>  and visit thel10n section of our wiki <http://wiki.**
> documentfoundation.org/**Category:L10n<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Category:L10n>>
> to see if there is already someone working on localization for the language
> you are interested in.
>
> l10n [hidden email].**org <[hidden email]>
>
> Please correct it

You should tell the website team to correct that, join website mailing list
and mail it there, [hidden email].(for subscribe
[hidden email])

> 2.
> How  to translate LO in my language? How to cretae page and where is
> neccessory language. We would like to invest in  localization project.

what's your language? maybe you can try Pootle here:
http://translations.documentfoundation.org/ , sign up and login, it's easy
to work!

also you can find your language team here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams

and your language mailing list here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists

And Still Nobody Cares
*contact me:*
https://forms.hush.com/bersam
Gmail : Bersam.k [at] gmail
hushmail : bersam [at] hushmail

Weblog : http://Bersam.wordpress.com
GPG Key : 6B6B7E27<http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCD82BAC86B6B7E27>

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] begin

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 9:25 PM, bankadmin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 1.
> On page http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/  link to e-mail address is
> wrong
> *
> Do localization <http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/localizers/>*: help
> localize the LibreOffice user interface and help files into your language.
> Join ourlocalization global mailing list
> <mailto:[hidden email]>  and visit thel10n section of
> our wiki <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Category:L10n> to see if there
> is already someone working on localization for the language you are
> interested in.
>
> l10n [hidden email]
>
> Please correct it

Cirrect wgat? What is wrong? What should be written there instead?

> 2.
> How  to translate LO in my language? How to cretae page and where is
> neccessory language. We would like to invest in  localization project.

This is described in the wiki.
you get in touch with existing translators for your language (see
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams )
if there is no existing team, you write to this list, and ask to have
pootle set up for your language

If you don't want to use pootle, tell us where to pull the translations from.

ciao
Christian