[libreoffice-l10n] how to buid language packs

Lior Kaplan Lior Kaplan

[libreoffice-l10n] how to buid language packs

Hi,

Today I got a questions about how to build LO language packs.

I got someone that wants to try to build a Hebrew language pack, but I
wasn't sure about the details.

Kaplan

Aferkiw N Tamazgha Aferkiw N Tamazgha

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] how to buid language packs

Same question !

I want to build Berber Language pack !

But I've no response !

If you have somme information ....