[libreoffice-l10n] it seems pootle site for l10n has a problem

jihui.choi jihui.choi

[libreoffice-l10n] it seems pootle site for l10n has a problem

Hi, all.

I can't access the pootle site, https://translations.documentfoundation.org/
error code is 102, ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

please check the site.
thank you.

Jihui Choi

DaeHyun Sung DaeHyun Sung

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] it seems pootle site for l10n has a problem

Hello, Jihui Choi!

I think that site server gone.
I can't access that site.

I guess you'll have to check the site in a moment.

Sincerely,
DaeHyun Sung(성대현, 成大鉉)

> Hi, all.
>
> I can't access the pootle site, https://translations.
> documentfoundation.org/
> error code is 102, ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
>
> please check the site.
> thank you.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Jihui Choi

Korean Open Source Developer, Contributor, Translator.
GNOME Foundation Member & KDE Contributor in Korea.
Interested in GNOME, KDE, Web, etc

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] it seems pootle site for l10n has a problem

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback, I've notified Guilhem, our sysadmin, about the
problem, I'll let you know when it's fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] it seems pootle site for l10n has a problem

Hi all,

Pootle is back again :)

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi
Release coordinator
The Document Foundation

jihui.choi jihui.choi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] it seems pootle site for l10n has a problem

checked! Thank you very much.

And I guess this would be helpful.
free website monitoring. https://uptimerobot.com/

Jihui Choi