[libreoffice-l10n] l10n meeting in Milan

Milos Sramek Milos Sramek

[libreoffice-l10n] l10n meeting in Milan

Hi,
in the preliminary program of the Milan LibreOffice conference I can see
that an l10n meeting is planned on Tuesday Sept. 24-th at 2 pm.
It has not been mentioned it in this list yes. Does anybody know more?

Thanks
Milos

--
email & jabber: [hidden email]

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] l10n meeting in Milan

Hi Milos, all,
Le 16/09/2013 17:50, Milos Sramek a écrit :
> Hi,
> in the preliminary program of the Milan LibreOffice conference I can see
> that an l10n meeting is planned on Tuesday Sept. 24-th at 2 pm.
> It has not been mentioned it in this list yes. Does anybody know more?

I was not aware of the meeting too but asked Florian: this is an option,
if we want to meet, then we have a room and a slot of time reserved. Now
@all, what do you think about it?

Cheers
Sophie

Leif Lodahl Leif Lodahl

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] l10n meeting in Milan

I think it will be a great opportunity to meet.

I'll join ;-)

Cheers,
Leif Lodahl
The Danish Team

2013/9/16 Sophie <[hidden email]>

> Hi Milos, all,
> Le 16/09/2013 17:50, Milos Sramek a écrit :
> > Hi,
> > in the preliminary program of the Milan LibreOffice conference I can see
> > that an l10n meeting is planned on Tuesday Sept. 24-th at 2 pm.
> > It has not been mentioned it in this list yes. Does anybody know more?
>
> I was not aware of the meeting too but asked Florian: this is an option,
> if we want to meet, then we have a room and a slot of time reserved. Now
> @all, what do you think about it?
>
> Cheers
> Sophie

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] l10n meeting in Milan

I'll be there, too.

Cheers,
Andras

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 7:03 PM, Leif Lodahl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I think it will be a great opportunity to meet.
>
> I'll join ;-)
>

> Cheers,
> Leif Lodahl
> The Danish Team
>

> 2013/9/16 Sophie <[hidden email]>
>
>> Hi Milos, all,
>> Le 16/09/2013 17:50, Milos Sramek a écrit :
>> > Hi,
>> > in the preliminary program of the Milan LibreOffice conference I can see
>> > that an l10n meeting is planned on Tuesday Sept. 24-th at 2 pm.
>> > It has not been mentioned it in this list yes. Does anybody know more?
>>
>> I was not aware of the meeting too but asked Florian: this is an option,
>> if we want to meet, then we have a room and a slot of time reserved. Now
>> @all, what do you think about it?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Sophie

>> deleted

vpanter vpanter

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] l10n meeting in Milan

Hello,

I will not be in Milan before late on Tuesday, so I will have to skip,
but will meet you all Wednesday morning ;-)

Best regards

Leo
LibreOffice/nl

Op 16-09-13 21:06, Andras Timar schreef:

> I'll be there, too.
>
> Cheers,
> Andras
>

> On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 7:03 PM, Leif Lodahl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I think it will be a great opportunity to meet.
>>
>> I'll join ;-)
>>

>> Cheers,
>> Leif Lodahl
>> The Danish Team
>>

>> 2013/9/16 Sophie <[hidden email]>
>>
>>> Hi Milos, all,
>>> I was not aware of the meeting too but asked Florian: this is an option,
>>> if we want to meet, then we have a room and a slot of time reserved. Now
>>> @all, what do you think about it?
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Sophie
>>>

>>> --
>>> deleted

jihui.choi jihui.choi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] l10n meeting in Milan

I'd like to join, too. :)

Jihui Choi

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 5:00 AM, Leo Moons <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I will not be in Milan before late on Tuesday, so I will have to skip, but
> will meet you all Wednesday morning ;-)
>
> Best regards
>
> Leo
> LibreOffice/nl
>
> Op 16-09-13 21:06, Andras Timar schreef:
>
>  I'll be there, too.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Andras
>>

>> On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 7:03 PM, Leif Lodahl <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I think it will be a great opportunity to meet.
>>>
>>> I'll join ;-)
>>>

>>> Cheers,
>>> Leif Lodahl
>>> The Danish Team
>>>

>>> 2013/9/16 Sophie <[hidden email]>
>>>
>>>  Hi Milos, all,

>>> deleted

enoki enoki

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] l10n meeting in Milan

I'll join , too.

榎 真治