[libreoffice-l10n] locale for an_ES

Next » 12
Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés

[libreoffice-l10n] locale for an_ES

Hi,
   I've been working with a colleague on a hunspell spellchecker for
Aragonese language (an_ES) that we'd like to integrate into
libreoffice.   Which are the steps to be followed?  Here you have a
locale file.
http://www.it46.se/localegen/locale/1314999923_an_ES.xml
  Thanks.
Juan Pablo Martínez

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] locale for an_ES

Hi,

2011/9/3 Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés <[hidden email]>:
> Hi,
>  I've been working with a colleague on a hunspell spellchecker for Aragonese
> language (an_ES) that we'd like to integrate into libreoffice.   Which are
> the steps to be followed?  Here you have a locale file.
> http://www.it46.se/localegen/locale/1314999923_an_ES.xml

I tried to add your locale data but there were some errors and
warnings that you should correct first (or for the warnings, confirm
that they were intended).

Warning: ListSeparator equals DecimalSeparator.
Error: ListSeparator not ';' semicolon. Strongly recommended.
Currently required.
Warning: Time100SecSeparator is different from DecimalSeparator, this
may be correct or not. Intended?
Warning: Don't forget to adapt corresponding FormatCode elements when
changing separators.
Warning: QuotationStart may be wrong: U+201C “
Warning: QuotationEnd may be wrong: U+201D ”
Warning: DoubleQuotationStart may be wrong: U+2018 ‘
Warning: DoubleQuotationEnd may be wrong: U+2019 ’

Best regards,
Andras

Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] locale for an_ES

Thanks Andras,
   I just changed the ListSeparator to ';'  (and added a couple of
spaces in AM 'a. m.' PM 'p. m.'.  The rest of the warnings were
intendend.  I attach the corrected file.  Please confirm that it's OK.
  What would be next step to provide the spellchecking capability in
Aragonese?
thanks and best regards,
Juan Pablo

El 03/09/2011 9:16, Andras Timar escribió:

> Hi,
>
> 2011/9/3 Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés<[hidden email]>:
>> Hi,
>>   I've been working with a colleague on a hunspell spellchecker for Aragonese
>> language (an_ES) that we'd like to integrate into libreoffice.   Which are
>> the steps to be followed?  Here you have a locale file.
>> http://www.it46.se/localegen/locale/1314999923_an_ES.xml
> I tried to add your locale data but there were some errors and
> warnings that you should correct first (or for the warnings, confirm
> that they were intended).
>
> Warning: ListSeparator equals DecimalSeparator.
> Error: ListSeparator not ';' semicolon. Strongly recommended.
> Currently required.
> Warning: Time100SecSeparator is different from DecimalSeparator, this
> may be correct or not. Intended?
> Warning: Don't forget to adapt corresponding FormatCode elements when
> changing separators.
> Warning: QuotationStart may be wrong: U+201C “
> Warning: QuotationEnd may be wrong: U+201D ”
> Warning: DoubleQuotationStart may be wrong: U+2018 ‘
> Warning: DoubleQuotationEnd may be wrong: U+2019 ’
>
> Best regards,
> Andras

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] locale for an_ES

Hi Juan Pablo,

2011/9/3 Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés <[hidden email]>:
> Thanks Andras,
>  I just changed the ListSeparator to ';'  (and added a couple of spaces in
> AM 'a. m.' PM 'p. m.'.  The rest of the warnings were intendend.  I attach
> the corrected file.  Please confirm that it's OK.

Yes, it is OK, as long as you are happy with it. I've just pushed it
to git. Thanks for your work.

>  What would be next step to provide the spellchecking capability in
> Aragonese?

Open an issue in bugs.freedesktop.org or just send the link to your
dictionary to this mailing list.

Best regards,
Andras

Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] locale for an_ES

Hi Andras,
   You'll find the .aff and .dic files in this link.
Thank you!
Juan Pablo

--
_____________________________
Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés, PhD

María de Luna 1, Edificio Ada Byron, D. 2.05.
50018 Zaragoza (ARAGON, SPAIN).
Ph:  +34-976-762363 e-mail: [hidden email]
FAX: +34-976-762111 http://diec.unizar.es/~jpmart

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B7LT_TqWZipbMzZmNGI5ZmQtZDU3NS00NzE0LTk5ZmYtMWU1MTdlYWU0ODRk&hl=en

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] locale for an_ES

Hi Juan Pablo,

2011/9/3 Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Andras,
>  You'll find the .aff and .dic files in this link.
> https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B7LT_TqWZipbMzZmNGI5ZmQtZDU3NS00NzE0LTk5ZmYtMWU1MTdlYWU0ODRk&hl=en
> Thank you!
> Juan Pablo

Many thanks but please include a copyright notice in a readme file and
also state the licence. Preferred licence is MPL 1.1 / GPLv3+ /
LGPLv3+ tri-licence.

Andras

Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] locale for an_ES

Hi Andras,
    After talking with Santiago Paricio, the main author of the spelling
dictionary (in cc), we added a README_an_ES.txt file with a copyright
notice and the licence (MPL 1.1 / GPLv3+ / LGPLv3+ tri-licence).
    Here are the three files:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B8NJoNC5B6VWZDI1ZGFhZGItYjM0NS00ODk1LWFiODgtOWJmNTM3ZGUxNjE1&hl=en
    please let me know if anything else is missing.
  Best,
Juan Pablo

Andras Timar Andras Timar

2011.09.05. 2:21 keltezéssel, Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés írta:

> Hi Andras,
> After talking with Santiago Paricio, the main author of the spelling
> dictionary (in cc), we added a README_an_ES.txt file with a copyright
> notice and the licence (MPL 1.1 / GPLv3+ / LGPLv3+ tri-licence).
> Here are the three files:
> https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B8NJoNC5B6VWZDI1ZGFhZGItYjM0NS00ODk1LWFiODgtOWJmNTM3ZGUxNjE1&hl=en
>
> please let me know if anything else is missing.
> Best,
> Juan Pablo

Hi Juan Pablo,

In an_ES.dic the word list is not sorted and not unique (e.g. the first
entry, abandonar/ACDE, is duplicated – that's why I noticed it).

Did you test this dictionary? Maybe it's not a problem, but still...

Best regards,
Andras

Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] locale for an_ES

Hi,
   Thanks for your comments.  Yes, we tested it and it worked (of course
with limitations, as it is a preliminary version with a short
dictionary). We'll correct the list so that it's unique.  It is not
sorted because it was easier for us to work by separating parts of
speech, but it seems that none of those issues is a problem for
hunspell.  Anyway, we plan to improve it to a new version in the next
weeks, fixing some errors and enlarging the dictionary.  As there is no
hurry till a new LibO version appears with the an_ES locale, we can wait
and send you the files of the new version when we have it.
   Best,
Juan Pablo

--
_____________________________
Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés, PhD
Profesor Titular de Universidad
Departamento de Ing. Electrónica y Comunicaciones
Grupo de Tecnologías de las Comunicaciones (GTC).
Inst. de Invest. en Ingeniería de Aragón (I3A).
Universidad de Zaragoza

María de Luna 1, Edificio Ada Byron, D. 2.05.
50018 Zaragoza (ARAGON, SPAIN).
Ph:  +34-976-762363 e-mail: [hidden email]
FAX: +34-976-762111 http://diec.unizar.es/~jpmart

Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] locale for an_ES

Hi,
   We finished a new version 0.2 of the spellchecker for Aragonese
(an_ES, whose locale was added in september).  As Andras commented last
time, the dictionary is not sorted, but we have checked that it does not
have any effect either in behaviour or in time performance, so, we kept
it as it is (as it is more convenient for us for developement).
    You can find an .rar file with the dictionary and affix file, and a
README file with information on licence and release notes at this link

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8NJoNC5B6VWMzhlNmQwODUtY2VhMC00Yjk2LWFjZGEtMzljNjVkZjA1Y2Mz
    What should we do to have it available for LibreOffice users?
best,
Juan Pablo

--
_____________________________

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] locale for an_ES

Hi Juan Pablo,

You have two options. One is to include an_ES dictionary into
LibreOffice source. There is a dictionaries module in git, technically
it is possible to add any language to it that LibreOffice can handle.
These dictionaries will be part of releases. On Windows installer it
will be installed for all users by default, regardless of the UI
language. On Linux and Mac dictionaries are in language packs. Here we
will have a little problem with an_ES, because we don't have an_ES UI
localization, so there is no an_ES language pack. We can maybe put it
into Spanish language pack, but I'm not sure about the reactions of
Spanish users. If it's a politically hot issue, we may want to avoid
that - but I don't know anything about it, I leave that to you. The
other option is to make an extension, upload it to
extensions.libreoffice.org and let your users know about that
extension. I can help you in both tasks, either in integration or in
making an extension. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Andras

2011/11/6 Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>  We finished a new version 0.2 of the spellchecker for Aragonese (an_ES,
> whose locale was added in september).  As Andras commented last time, the
> dictionary is not sorted, but we have checked that it does not have any
> effect either in behaviour or in time performance, so, we kept it as it is
> (as it is more convenient for us for developement).
>   You can find an .rar file with the dictionary and affix file, and a README
> file with information on licence and release notes at this link
>  https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8NJoNC5B6VWMzhlNmQwODUtY2VhMC00Yjk2LWFjZGEtMzljNjVkZjA1Y2Mz
>   What should we do to have it available for LibreOffice users?
> best,
> Juan Pablo
>
> El 06/09/2011 9:38, Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés escribió:
>>
>> Hi,
>>  Thanks for your comments.  Yes, we tested it and it worked (of course
>> with limitations, as it is a preliminary version with a short dictionary).
>> We'll correct the list so that it's unique.  It is not sorted because it was
>> easier for us to work by separating parts of speech, but it seems that none
>> of those issues is a problem for hunspell.  Anyway, we plan to improve it to
>> a new version in the next weeks, fixing some errors and enlarging the
>> dictionary.  As there is no hurry till a new LibO version appears with the
>> an_ES locale, we can wait and send you the files of the new version when we
>> have it.
>>  Best,
>> Juan Pablo
>>
>>> Hi Juan Pablo,
>>>
>>> In an_ES.dic the word list is not sorted and not unique (e.g. the first
>>> entry, abandonar/ACDE, is duplicated – that's why I noticed it).
>>>
>>> Did you test this dictionary? Maybe it's not a problem, but still...
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Andras
>>>

> --
> _____________________________
> Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés, PhD
> Profesor Titular de Universidad
> Departamento de Ing. Electrónica y Comunicaciones
> Grupo de Tecnologías de las Comunicaciones (GTC).
> Inst. de Invest. en Ingeniería de Aragón (I3A).
> Universidad de Zaragoza
>
> María de Luna 1, Edificio Ada Byron, D. 2.05.
> 50018 Zaragoza (ARAGON, SPAIN).
> Ph:  +34-976-762363 e-mail: [hidden email]
> FAX: +34-976-762111 http://diec.unizar.es/~jpmart

Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] locale for an_ES

Hi Andras,
   Thanks for your answer!
   I don't think it's a politically hot issue (or a political issue at
all as Aragonese is a language with very low vitality), but you never
know if someone is going to complain. Someone working in the es
localization could advice about it more objectively.  I guess other
languages of Spain have all of them an UI localization, and therefore
an_ES would be the only one "hosted" by Spanish language pack, am I right?.
   Making an extension also sounds well, and it can be a good idea until
we have an an_ES localization. As we plan to continue to improve the
dictionary, perhaps an extension is easier for the users to track and
install the new versions?  If so, this would be a point for making an
extension.
   Independently of what way we take, Aragonese can't yet be selected in
the last version I downloaded.  Do we need to wait until the next
release for users to be able to use the spellchecker?
   thanks,
Juan Pablo

--
_____________________________
Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés, PhD
Profesor Titular de Universidad
Departamento de Ing. Electrónica y Comunicaciones
Grupo de Tecnologías de las Comunicaciones (GTC).
Inst. de Invest. en Ingeniería de Aragón (I3A).
Universidad de Zaragoza

María de Luna 1, Edificio Ada Byron, D. 2.05.
50018 Zaragoza (ARAGON, SPAIN).
Ph:  +34-976-762363 e-mail: [hidden email]
FAX: +34-976-762111 http://diec.unizar.es/~jpmart

javiersola javiersola

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] locale for an_ES

Juan Pablo,

I think that the extension should be there anyway, independently of
including it in the es_ES language pack. Send me the .dic and .aff files
and I can do it.

I think that including it in the es_ES language pack is a good idea. It
could be done also for other Spanish minority languages who have not
translated the UI, but which have dictionaries.

Cheers,

Javier

On 11/14/11 4:31 AM, Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés wrote:

> [...]
>>>
>>> https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8NJoNC5B6VWMzhlNmQwODUtY2VhMC00Yjk2LWFjZGEtMzljNjVkZjA1Y2Mz
>>>    What should we do to have it available for LibreOffice users?
>>> best,
>>> Juan Pablo

>>> --
>>> _____________________________
>>> Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés, PhD
>>> Profesor Titular de Universidad
>>> Departamento de Ing. Electrónica y Comunicaciones
>>> Grupo de Tecnologías de las Comunicaciones (GTC).
>>> Inst. de Invest. en Ingeniería de Aragón (I3A).
>>> Universidad de Zaragoza
>>>
>>> María de Luna 1, Edificio Ada Byron, D. 2.05.
>>> 50018 Zaragoza (ARAGON, SPAIN).
>>> Ph:  +34-976-762363 e-mail: [hidden email]
>>> FAX: +34-976-762111 http://diec.unizar.es/~jpmart
>>>

>>> --
>>> deleted

Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés

Hola Javier,
   You have the .dic, .aff and a readme file in

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8NJoNC5B6VWMzhlNmQwODUtY2VhMC00Yjk2LWFjZGEtMzljNjVkZjA1Y2Mz
   If you cannot download them, tell me and I'll mail them to you attached.
  Muitas gracias!
Juan Pablo

El 14/11/2011 1:52, Javier Sola escribió:

> Juan Pablo,
>
> I think that the extension should be there anyway, independently of
> including it in the es_ES language pack. Send me the .dic and .aff
> files and I can do it.
>
> I think that including it in the es_ES language pack is a good idea.
> It could be done also for other Spanish minority languages who have
> not translated the UI, but which have dictionaries.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Javier
>
> On 11/14/11 4:31 AM, Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés wrote:
>> Hi Andras,
>>   Thanks for your answer!
>>   I don't think it's a politically hot issue (or a political issue at
>> all as Aragonese is a language with very low vitality), but you never
>> know if someone is going to complain. Someone working in the es
>> localization could advice about it more objectively.  I guess other
>> languages of Spain have all of them an UI localization, and therefore
>> an_ES would be the only one "hosted" by Spanish language pack, am I
>> right?.
>>   Making an extension also sounds well, and it can be a good idea
>> until we have an an_ES localization. As we plan to continue to
>> improve the dictionary, perhaps an extension is easier for the users
>> to track and install the new versions?  If so, this would be a point
>> for making an extension.
>>   Independently of what way we take, Aragonese can't yet be selected
>> in the last version I downloaded.  Do we need to wait until the next
>> release for users to be able to use the spellchecker?
>>   thanks,
>> Juan Pablo
>>

>> El 13/11/2011 20:11, Andras Timar escribió:
>>> Hi Juan Pablo,
>>>
>>> You have two options. One is to include an_ES dictionary into
>>> LibreOffice source. There is a dictionaries module in git, technically
>>> it is possible to add any language to it that LibreOffice can handle.
>>> These dictionaries will be part of releases. On Windows installer it
>>> will be installed for all users by default, regardless of the UI
>>> language. On Linux and Mac dictionaries are in language packs. Here we
>>> will have a little problem with an_ES, because we don't have an_ES UI
>>> localization, so there is no an_ES language pack. We can maybe put it
>>> into Spanish language pack, but I'm not sure about the reactions of
>>> Spanish users. If it's a politically hot issue, we may want to avoid
>>> that - but I don't know anything about it, I leave that to you. The
>>> other option is to make an extension, upload it to
>>> extensions.libreoffice.org and let your users know about that
>>> extension. I can help you in both tasks, either in integration or in
>>> making an extension. Please let me know what you think.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Andras

Andras Timar Andras Timar

2011/11/13 Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Andras,
>  Thanks for your answer!
>  I don't think it's a politically hot issue (or a political issue at all as
> Aragonese is a language with very low vitality), but you never know if
> someone is going to complain. Someone working in the es localization could
> advice about it more objectively.  I guess other languages of Spain have all
> of them an UI localization, and therefore an_ES would be the only one
> "hosted" by Spanish language pack, am I right?.

Yes, that's right.

>  Independently of what way we take, Aragonese can't yet be selected in the
> last version I downloaded.  Do we need to wait until the next release for
> users to be able to use the spellchecker?

Aragonese was added to LibreOffice master branch on 2011-09-03. It did
not go into the 3.4.x code line, because it is a new feature and only
important bug fixes should go into 3.4.x. So, we will have it in 3.5.

Best regards,
Andras

Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] locale for an_ES

Hi Andras,

   Last week, I created the "Aragonese spell checker" extension at
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/corrector-ortografico-aragones.
Javier Sola taught me how to do the extension (thanks!).  I've already
checked that it can be installed in the 3.5 beta0, where Aragonese can
be selected. So, it's already available.

Being available as an extension, the way of incorporating it directly
into LibO source would be nice, although not indispensable. There is the
option you mentioned of including it in es_ES UI, which is nice for me,
but I don't know it someone else would complain. Wouldn't it be
interesting to include a "directory" for languages with linguistic tools
but not translated UI? Just an idea.  Or creating an aragonese language
pack wich defaults to Spanish for the UI?   Anyway, as I said, it's not
indispensable.

   And finally speaking about UI translation, I am part of a small group
(the only one existing) for localizing free software to Aragonese, and
would like to begin with the translation of LibreOffice. It's a small
group and we are localizing other projects, so, honestly, I expect the
work to progress very slowly, but still...  My username at the
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ and at the Pootle server is
"juanpabl".  Could you give me the rights and create the "translation
project" at pootle? I'll try to recruit some of my colleagues to
translate here.

  Thanks!
Juan Pablo

Andras Timar Andras Timar

2011.12.04. 23:39 keltezéssel, Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés írta:

> And finally speaking about UI translation, I am part of a small group
> (the only one existing) for localizing free software to Aragonese, and
> would like to begin with the translation of LibreOffice. It's a small
> group and we are localizing other projects, so, honestly, I expect the
> work to progress very slowly, but still... My username at the
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ and at the Pootle server is
> "juanpabl". Could you give me the rights and create the "translation
> project" at pootle? I'll try to recruit some of my colleagues to
> translate here.

I created Aragonese language and gave you rights to manage it.

Best regards,
Andras

ivarela ivarela

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] locale for an_ES

Hola Juan Pablo,
enhorabuena por el trabajo que estás realizando. Soy Iñigo Varela, de
Softastur, el equipo asturiano.

Nosotros ya tenemos hecho nuestro spellchecker hace tiempo. En realidad,
se trata de un .oxt que estaba preparado pa OpenOffice, pero no para
LibreOffice. Al ver tu correo en la lista, me pregunto si podrías
pasarnos los "pasos" necesarios para incluirlo en las "extensions".

Por otra parte, si tu grupo empieza a ser activo y os animáis a algún
proyecto más, podemos echaros un cable en algunas cosas. Nosotros somos
unos 12-15 y toda ayuda es poca. Concretamente, automatizamos el proceso
de traducción de LibreOffice (cuando era OpenOffice), y nos ahorramos
muchíiiisimo trabajo. Se trata de un traductor automático. No temas, no
hablo de Google, es un traductor que tú mismo programas, y quita un
40-60% del trabajo. :D

Un saludo.

--
Iñigo Varela www.softastur.org
Sent while testing Thunderbird

El 04/12/11 23:39, Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés escribió:

> Hi Andras,
>
>   Last week, I created the "Aragonese spell checker" extension at
> http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/corrector-ortografico-aragones.
> Javier Sola taught me how to do the extension (thanks!).  I've already
> checked that it can be installed in the 3.5 beta0, where Aragonese can
> be selected. So, it's already available.
>
> Being available as an extension, the way of incorporating it directly
> into LibO source would be nice, although not indispensable. There is
> the option you mentioned of including it in es_ES UI, which is nice
> for me, but I don't know it someone else would complain. Wouldn't it
> be interesting to include a "directory" for languages with linguistic
> tools but not translated UI? Just an idea.  Or creating an aragonese
> language pack wich defaults to Spanish for the UI?   Anyway, as I
> said, it's not indispensable.
>
>   And finally speaking about UI translation, I am part of a small
> group (the only one existing) for localizing free software to
> Aragonese, and would like to begin with the translation of
> LibreOffice. It's a small group and we are localizing other projects,
> so, honestly, I expect the work to progress very slowly, but still...
> My username at the https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ and at the
> Pootle server is "juanpabl".  Could you give me the rights and create
> the "translation project" at pootle? I'll try to recruit some of my
> colleagues to translate here.
>
>  Thanks!
> Juan Pablo
>

> El 14/11/2011 9:46, Andras Timar escribió:
>> Hi Juan Pablo,
>>
>> 2011/11/13 Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés<[hidden email]>:
>>> Hi Andras,
>>>   Thanks for your answer!
>>>   I don't think it's a politically hot issue (or a political issue
>>> at all as
>>> Aragonese is a language with very low vitality), but you never know if
>>> someone is going to complain. Someone working in the es localization
>>> could
>>> advice about it more objectively.  I guess other languages of Spain
>>> have all
>>> of them an UI localization, and therefore an_ES would be the only one
>>> "hosted" by Spanish language pack, am I right?.

Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] locale for an_ES

Thanks to Andras for creating the Aragonese language in pootle, and to
Ivan for offering us help. Ivan, I'll write to you a private e-mail! :)

El 05/12/2011 20:33, ivarela escribió:

> Hola Juan Pablo,
> enhorabuena por el trabajo que estás realizando. Soy Iñigo Varela, de
> Softastur, el equipo asturiano.
>
> Nosotros ya tenemos hecho nuestro spellchecker hace tiempo. En
> realidad, se trata de un .oxt que estaba preparado pa OpenOffice, pero
> no para LibreOffice. Al ver tu correo en la lista, me pregunto si
> podrías pasarnos los "pasos" necesarios para incluirlo en las
> "extensions".
>
> Por otra parte, si tu grupo empieza a ser activo y os animáis a algún
> proyecto más, podemos echaros un cable en algunas cosas. Nosotros
> somos unos 12-15 y toda ayuda es poca. Concretamente, automatizamos el
> proceso de traducción de LibreOffice (cuando era OpenOffice), y nos
> ahorramos muchíiiisimo trabajo. Se trata de un traductor automático.
> No temas, no hablo de Google, es un traductor que tú mismo programas,
> y quita un 40-60% del trabajo. :D
>
> Un saludo.

Next » 12