[libreoffice-l10n] new user for Georgian Translation team

bankadmin bankadmin

[libreoffice-l10n] new user for Georgian Translation team

Dear Sophie,

Please add user Sukho to Georgian Translation Team .

Thanks

sophi sophi

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: new user for Georgian Translation team

Le 16/02/2018 à 14:54, bankadmin a écrit :
> Dear Sophie,
>
> Please add user Sukho to Georgian Translation Team .

I've added him as a submitter, let me know if it's ok or if you need
anything else.
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

bankadmin bankadmin

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: new user for Georgian Translation team

It is OK. Thank you very much.

Please also add user: sandro
e-mail: [hidden email]

sophi sophi

Le 16/02/2018 à 15:27, bankadmin a écrit :
> It is OK. Thank you very much.
>
> Please also add user: sandro
> e-mail: [hidden email]

Done :) Next time you want to add somebody to your team, click on Browse
at the top of the screen to deploy the menu, then click on Team and
there you can add new people or change their roles. But no problem to
ask me to do it if you prefer.
Cheers
Sophie