[libreoffice-l10n] "Foreign" in Chinese conversion - Edit terms

Mihkel Tõnnov Mihkel Tõnnov

[libreoffice-l10n] "Foreign" in Chinese conversion - Edit terms

Hi *,

What does the property "Foreign" mean in the Edit Dictionary dialog of
Chinese conversion? Foreign words? Or names used by the Chinese when dealing
with westerners? Or yet something else? I googled, but that made me none the
wiser...

Thanks,
Mihkel

Marek Laane Marek Laane

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] "Foreign" in Chinese conversion - Edit terms

http://api.openoffice.org/nonav/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/linguistic2/ConversionPropertyType.html
<http://api.openoffice.org/nonav/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/linguistic2/ConversionPropertyType.html>