[libreoffice-l10n] "Unknown Error" Message in Pootle Server

Elanjelian Venugopal Elanjelian Venugopal

[libreoffice-l10n] "Unknown Error" Message in Pootle Server

Hi,

Since yesterday evening the TM of the pootle server appears to have stopped
working. I don't get any recommendation for strings. Instead, I see an
"Unknown Error" message. I tried this across browsers and devices. Same
outcome.

Best regards,
Elanjelian

Mihovil Stanic Mihovil Stanic

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] "Unknown Error" Message in Pootle Server

Same here. It's affecting Mozilla pootle server also.
Dana 26. 6. 2014. 01:37 osoba "Elanjelian Venugopal" <[hidden email]>
napisala je:

> Hi,
>
> Since yesterday evening the TM of the pootle server appears to have stopped
> working. I don't get any recommendation for strings. Instead, I see an
> "Unknown Error" message. I tried this across browsers and devices. Same
> outcome.
>
> Best regards,
> Elanjelian

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] "Unknown Error" Message in Pootle Server

Hi *,

cc-ing Dwayne, he might be able to give more details/an ETA when it
will be back up...

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 1:36 AM, Elanjelian Venugopal
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since yesterday evening the TM of the pootle server appears to have stopped
> working. I don't get any recommendation for strings. Instead, I see an
> "Unknown Error" message. I tried this across browsers and devices. Same
> outcome.

It is because the actual translation server has a problem, thus all
projects using this server have a problem.

you can check the service at
https://amagama-live.translatehouse.org/

it also is unable to produce results. And if you turn on your
browser's debugging features, you see that the request for the actual
translation gives a "500 internal server errror" problem..

So we have to wait until that problem is solved/cannot do anything ourselves.

ciao
Christain