[libreoffice-l10n] strings for redesigned donate and download pages available in pootle

[libreoffice-l10n] strings for redesigned donate and download pages available in pootle

Hi *,

some of you might have noticed already..

Since a couple of days the strings for the redesigned/combined
download page and the new donate page are now available for
translation in pootle.

https://www.libreoffice.org/download/ example for the new-style donate
page (i.e. both fresh as well as still on a single page, with
hopefullly less "clutter")

and I'm sure you know https://www.libreoffice.org/donate - the
newdesign of the donate page.

For the donate strings, please pay close attention to the default
currency and amounts (DEFAULT_AMOUNT_EUR05, DEFAULT_AMOUNT_EUR10 ,...)

For those please use the appropriate amount that correspons to 5 EUR,
10 EUR,... respectively in your DEFAULT_CURRENCY.

e.g. for Japanese Yen with approximation of 1 EUR = 100 JPY, you would use
DEFAULT_CURRENCY = JPY
DEFAULT_AMOUNT_EUR05 = 500
DEFAULT_AMOUNT_EUR10 = 1000

(actual exchange rate is 130:1 ATM, but it doesn't need to be spot-on,
better have some "easy" numbers than doing exact math)

ciao
Christian

Martin Srebotnjak Martin Srebotnjak

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] strings for redesigned donate and download pages available in pootle

Hi,

I just finished Slovenian translation in Pootle, can this translation now
be used and both pages be enabled for Slovenian (sl) website - so I can
test it?

Thanks, m.