[libreoffice-l10n]

bankadmin bankadmin

[libreoffice-l10n]

Dear Admin,

Georgian team would like to have  own website on: ka.libreoffice.org or ge.libreoffice.org.
Please setup web.

Thank you

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n]

Hi Bankadmin,

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 7:29 AM, bankadmin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear Admin,
>
> Georgian team would like to have  own website on: ka.libreoffice.org or
> ge.libreoffice.org.
> Please setup web.

Please follow the steps explained here to get a website in your language:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/NewWebsiteNLT
The ISO code for Georgian is ka, so following this code seems better
than using ge.

Kind regards
Sophie

bankadmin bankadmin

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ka.libreoffice.org

Site ka.libreoffice.org is not active.
Please advise.

bankadmin bankadmin

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ka.libreoffice.org

Dear Sophie,

Link http://ka.libreoffice.org/admin  (suggested by link you sent as an
instruction)  does not work .
Also tried https://ka.libreoffice.org/admin
result is :

The server at*ka.libreoffice.org*can't be found, because the DNS lookup
failed. DNS is the web service that translates a website's name to its
Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no
connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be
caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventingGoogle
Chromefrom accessing the network.

Please help.

Thank you.
bankadmin.

On 9/1/2011 12:54 AM, Sophie Gautier wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 10:16 PM, bankadmin<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> Site ka.libreoffice.org is not active.
>> Please advise.
> You need to add content to it. Log in as admin and then you should be
> able to add pages to it. There is a help available here
> http://userhelp.silverstripe.org/ that should let you begin. If you
> have further questions, please ask them on the website list.
>
> Kind regards
> Sophie

bankadmin bankadmin

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ka.libreoffice.org

Dear Erich or Christian

Please setup / activate web site: ka.libreoffice.org

Thank You

ka.libreoffice.org  Team.
(ready to start work)
:-)

On 9/2/2011 11:54 PM, bankadmin wrote:

> Dear Sophie,
>
> Link http://ka.libreoffice.org/admin  (suggested by link you sent as
> an instruction)  does not work .
> Also tried https://ka.libreoffice.org/admin
> result is :
>
> The server at*ka.libreoffice.org*can't be found, because the DNS
> lookup failed. DNS is the web service that translates a website's name
> to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no
> connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be
> caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventingGoogle
> Chromefrom accessing the network.
>
> Please help.
>
> Thank you.
> bankadmin.
>
> ka.libreoffice.org  is not listed  @
> https://www.libreoffice.org/international-sites/ .
> We are so "libre" and so "office" ...
>
> Please add us.
>

> On 9/1/2011 12:54 AM, Sophie Gautier wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 10:16 PM, bankadmin<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>>> Site ka.libreoffice.org is not active.
>>> Please advise.
>> You need to add content to it. Log in as admin and then you should be
>> able to add pages to it. There is a help available here
>> http://userhelp.silverstripe.org/  that should let you begin. If you
>> have further questions, please ask them on the website list.
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Sophie

bankadmin bankadmin

[libreoffice-l10n] ka.libreoffice.org

Dear Erich,

Thank you very much for creating : ka.libreoffice.org
My user name is same as my e-mail: [hidden email]

Please help.

Best

ka.libreoffice.org Team

On 8/21/2011 12:54 AM, Sophie Gautier wrote:

> Hi Kakhaber Kheladze,
>
> On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 10:46 PM, bankadmin<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> Dear Sophie,
>>
>> I have created account As suggested on recommended link . Please create a
>>   web site ka.libreoffice.org.
>> Our team is
>> Kakhaber Kheladze | Project Sponsor / Owner | [hidden email]
>> David Chokhonelidze | Technical manager  | [hidden email]
>> Nick Gochiashvili | Senior Developer | [hidden email]
> I'm ccing the website list. Thanks for creating accounts and welcome
> to your team. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any question.
> Erich or Christian, could you follow up with the request of creating
> the Georgian website: ka.libreoffice.org. Thanks in advance.
> Kind regards
> Sophie
>> Thanks
>>
>> Kakhaber Kheladze
>>
>> On 8/17/2011 9:40 AM, Sophie Gautier wrote:
>>> Hi Bankadmin,

>>> Please follow the steps explained here to get a website in your language:
>>> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/NewWebsiteNLT
>>> The ISO code for Georgian is ka, so following this code seems better
>>> than using ge.
>>>
>>> Kind regards
>>> Sophie

bankadmin bankadmin

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: ka.libreoffice.org

After authorization system says:
I'm sorry, but you can't access that part of the CMS. If you want to log
in as someone else, do so below

Please add my account ([hidden email]) to CMS

Thank you .

On 9/13/2011 7:15 PM, bankadmin wrote:

> Dear Erich,
>
> Thank you very much for creating : ka.libreoffice.org
> My user name is same as my e-mail: [hidden email]
>
> Please help.
>
> Best
>
> ka.libreoffice.org Team
>

> On 8/21/2011 12:54 AM, Sophie Gautier wrote:
>> Hi Kakhaber Kheladze,
>>
>> On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 10:46 PM, bankadmin<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>>> Dear Sophie,
>>>
>>> I have created account As suggested on recommended link . Please
>>> create a
>>>   web site ka.libreoffice.org.
>>> Our team is
>>> Kakhaber Kheladze | Project Sponsor / Owner | [hidden email]
>>> David Chokhonelidze | Technical manager  | [hidden email]
>>> Nick Gochiashvili | Senior Developer | [hidden email]
>> I'm ccing the website list. Thanks for creating accounts and welcome
>> to your team. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any question.
>> Erich or Christian, could you follow up with the request of creating
>> the Georgian website: ka.libreoffice.org. Thanks in advance.
>> Kind regards
>> Sophie
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Kakhaber Kheladze

bankadmin bankadmin

[libreoffice-l10n] Not able to change | translate text https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ka/

Dear Admins,

I am not able to change/translate text
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ka
Please help.

Best Regards
KA

P.S. Also not able to add/manage users in order to translate
http://translations.documentfoundation.org/ka/

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Not able to change | translate text https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ka/

Hi,

2011/9/21 bankadmin <[hidden email]>:
> Dear Admins,
>
> I am not able to change/translate text
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ka
> Please help.

What is your Pootle user name? Tell me, and I give you rights.

Cheers,
Andras

bankadmin bankadmin

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Not able to change | translate text https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ka/

Pootle user name is ka.libreoffice.org (same as our localization website)

Thank you.
Ka

On 9/21/2011 11:25 PM, Andras Timar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 2011/9/21 bankadmin<[hidden email]>:
>> Dear Admins,
>>
>> I am not able to change/translate text
>> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ka
>> Please help.
>>
> What is your Pootle user name? Tell me, and I give you rights.
>
> Cheers,
> Andras

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Not able to change | translate text https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ka/

Hi Ka,

you do have rights on Pootle, I guess someone has just granted them.
Make sure you log in, and enjoy translating!

Regards,
Rimas

2011.09.22 07:34, bankadmin rašė:

> Pootle user name is ka.libreoffice.org (same as our localization website)
>
> Thank you.
> Ka
>

> On 9/21/2011 11:25 PM, Andras Timar wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> 2011/9/21 bankadmin<[hidden email]>:
>>> Dear Admins,
>>>
>>> I am not able to change/translate text
>>> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ka
>>> Please help.
>>>
>> What is your Pootle user name? Tell me, and I give you rights.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Andras

bankadmin bankadmin

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Not able to change | translate text https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ka/

It works now.  Thank you Andras and RImas!

Another question:
how to add users / give them rights to edit ( translate) website:
http://ka.libreoffice.org/ <https://ka.libreoffice.org/> ?

Ka

On 9/22/2011 11:44 AM, Rimas Kudelis wrote:

> Hi Ka,
>
> you do have rights on Pootle, I guess someone has just granted them.
> Make sure you log in, and enjoy translating!
>
> Regards,
> Rimas
>
> 2011.09.22 07:34, bankadmin rašė:
>> Pootle user name is ka.libreoffice.org (same as our localization website)
>>
>> Thank you.
>> Ka
>>

>> On 9/21/2011 11:25 PM, Andras Timar wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> What is your Pootle user name? Tell me, and I give you rights.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Andras

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Not able to change | translate text https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ka/

Go to https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ka/admin.html

Regards,
Andras

2011/9/22 bankadmin <[hidden email]>:

> It works now.  Thank you Andras and RImas!
>
> Another question:
> how to add users / give them rights to edit ( translate) website:
> http://ka.libreoffice.org/ ?
>

> Ka
>
> On 9/22/2011 11:44 AM, Rimas Kudelis wrote:
>
> Hi Ka,
>
> you do have rights on Pootle, I guess someone has just granted them.
> Make sure you log in, and enjoy translating!
>
> Regards,
> Rimas
>
> 2011.09.22 07:34, bankadmin rašė:
>
> Pootle user name is ka.libreoffice.org (same as our localization website)
>
> Thank you.
> Ka
>

> On 9/21/2011 11:25 PM, Andras Timar wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> 2011/9/21 bankadmin<[hidden email]>:
>
> Dear Admins,
>
> I am not able to change/translate text
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ka
> Please help.
>
> What is your Pootle user name? Tell me, and I give you rights.
>
> Cheers,
> Andras

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Not able to change | translate text https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ka/

Oh, sorry. You meant the website. I don't know that.

2011/9/22 Andras Timar <[hidden email]>:

> Go to https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ka/admin.html
>
> Regards,
> Andras
>
> 2011/9/22 bankadmin <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> It works now.  Thank you Andras and RImas!
>>
>> Another question:
>> how to add users / give them rights to edit ( translate) website:
>> http://ka.libreoffice.org/ ?
>>

>> Ka
>>
>> On 9/22/2011 11:44 AM, Rimas Kudelis wrote:
>>
>> Hi Ka,
>>
>> you do have rights on Pootle, I guess someone has just granted them.
>> Make sure you log in, and enjoy translating!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Rimas
>>
>> 2011.09.22 07:34, bankadmin rašė:
>>
>> Pootle user name is ka.libreoffice.org (same as our localization website)
>>
>> Thank you.
>> Ka
>>

>> On 9/21/2011 11:25 PM, Andras Timar wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> 2011/9/21 bankadmin<[hidden email]>:
>>
>> Dear Admins,
>>
>> I am not able to change/translate text
>> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ka
>> Please help.
>>
>> What is your Pootle user name? Tell me, and I give you rights.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Andras

bankadmin bankadmin

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] how to add users to https://ka.libreoffice.org/

Yes on https://ka.libreoffice.org/

Ka

2011.09.22 10:48, bankadmin rašė:

> It works now.  Thank you Andras and RImas!
>
> Another question:
> how to add users / give them rights to edit ( translate) website:
> http://ka.libreoffice.org/ <https://ka.libreoffice.org/> ?

not sure you can do that yourself, this probably has to be done by the
main administrator(s).

Rimas