[libreoffice-l10n] translate to portuguese Brazil

Erik Chendo Tegon Erik Chendo Tegon

[libreoffice-l10n] translate to portuguese Brazil

I could help with translate

Alexandro Colorado Alexandro Colorado

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] translate to portuguese Brazil

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 6:48 PM, Erik Chendo Tegon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I could help with translate

Hi Erick I think Olivier Hallot send the pt-br locale earlier this week.
Would be good to contact him.

> --
> E-mail to [hidden email] <l10n%[hidden email]> for

*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* EspaƱol
http://es.openoffice.org