libreoffice math formula editor color

Albert Oszkó Albert Oszkó

libreoffice math formula editor color

Hi all,

I would like to write some mathematical equations in Writer with LO
Math. Unfortunately the formula editor background is dark grey with
black letters. How could I change the background color. I use LO in
openSUSE, tried to change desktop color schemes, window color schemes
but to no  avail. I also tried to modifx LO setting, but obviously, did
not find the correct one. In LO I also use a dark scheme but now I
cannot change it. I have LO 6.1.2.1 and KDE .

Thanks,

Albert

jorge Rodríguez Fonseca jorge Rodríguez Fonseca

Re: libreoffice math formula editor color

Hi Albert and all:

        As In understood you need to change the color of the letter,
variables and similar that you input in a formula that you make with
with Math. For this you need to select Attribute option from list below
bar.

I hope this help

Regards,

Jorge

Albert Oszkó Albert Oszkó

2018. 10. 18. 22:08 keltezéssel, jorge Rodríguez Fonseca írta:

> Hi Albert and all:
>
> As In understood you need to change the color of the letter,
> variables and similar that you input in a formula that you make with
> with Math. For this you need to select Attribute option from list below
> bar.
>
> I hope this help
>
> Regards,
>
> Jorge
>

> El jue, 18-10-2018 a las 19:36 +0200, Albert Oszkó escribió:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I would like to write some mathematical equations in Writer with LO
>> Math. Unfortunately the formula editor background is dark grey with
>> black letters. How could I change the background color. I use LO in
>> openSUSE, tried to change desktop color schemes, window color
>> schemes
>> but to no  avail. I also tried to modifx LO setting, but obviously,
>> did
>> not find the correct one. In LO I also use a dark scheme but now I
>> cannot change it. I have LO 6.1.2.1 and KDE .
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Albert

Thanks, but this is not what I thought of. I thoght of the background of
the window that opens when you want to insert an equation into writer.
That is the window where you can edit your equation.

Luis Iglesias Luis Iglesias

Re: libreoffice math formula editor color

The background color is not a matter of the formula itself. You need to change the paragraph background color or the page background color where that formula is inserted.
So, I'd suggest you to go to Format > Paragraph > Area > Color or Format > Page > Area > Color

> Enviados: Viernes, 19 de Octubre 2018 13:09:27
> Asunto: Re: [libreoffice-users] libreoffice math formula editor color

> 2018. 10. 18. 22:08 keltezéssel, jorge Rodríguez Fonseca írta:
>> Hi Albert and all:
>>
>> As In understood you need to change the color of the letter,
>> variables and similar that you input in a formula that you make with
>> with Math. For this you need to select Attribute option from list below
>> bar.
>>
>> I hope this help
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Jorge
>>

>> El jue, 18-10-2018 a las 19:36 +0200, Albert Oszkó escribió:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I would like to write some mathematical equations in Writer with LO
>>> Math. Unfortunately the formula editor background is dark grey with
>>> black letters. How could I change the background color. I use LO in
>>> openSUSE, tried to change desktop color schemes, window color
>>> schemes
>>> but to no  avail. I also tried to modifx LO setting, but obviously,
>>> did
>>> not find the correct one. In LO I also use a dark scheme but now I
>>> cannot change it. I have LO 6.1.2.1 and KDE .
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Albert
>>>

> Thanks, but this is not what I thought of. I thoght of the background of
> the window that opens when you want to insert an equation into writer.
> That is the window where you can edit your equation.

Luis Iglesias Luis Iglesias

Re: libreoffice math formula editor color

There's even another chance about background color. After inserting formula in writer, right-click on it and select Properties > Area > Color

Regina Henschel Regina Henschel

Albert Oszkó schrieb am 18-Oct-18 um 19:36:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to write some mathematical equations in Writer with LO
> Math. Unfortunately the formula editor background is dark grey with
> black letters. How could I change the background color. I use LO in
> openSUSE, tried to change desktop color schemes, window color schemes
> but to no  avail. I also tried to modifx LO setting, but obviously, did
> not find the correct one. In LO I also use a dark scheme but now I
> cannot change it. I have LO 6.1.2.1 and KDE.

The option "Document background" in section "General" in "Application
Colors in Tools>Options>LibreOffice should affect the central part of
the formula editor. So I first would look again at the settings there.
Is the Color Schema "LibreOffice" or is it something else? Has the
setting in "Document background" the value "automatic" or is it a color?