line width setting on Calc 7?

Dave Stevens Dave Stevens

line width setting on Calc 7?

I've looked for a way to make graph lines thinner on Calc 7 charts but
no luck. Can someone refer me to docs? or a method?

Thanks!

Dave

Regina Henschel Regina Henschel

Re: line width setting on Calc 7?

Hi Dave,

Dave Stevens schrieb am 14-Sep-20 um 01:46:
> I've looked for a way to make graph lines thinner on Calc 7 charts but
> no luck. Can someone refer me to docs? or a method?

The line width is a property of the series. Double-click the chart and
then click on the line. In the context menu there should be something
like 'Format Series'. Or select the series from the drop-down list in
the toolbar and then click on the button right from the drop-down list.

Kind regards
Regina