mail merge woes

Oszkó Albert Oszkó Albert

mail merge woes

Hi all,

I try to copy data into a form from a  Calc spreadsheet. The data should
be entered as fields, later replaced by data from the spreadsheet.

One data is a custom formatted number e.g. "ZN-"#"/2019". It just works
fine in Calc, I just write the number (# - eg 15) in a cell) and by
dragging down the little rectangle in the lower right corner, all cells
are filled correctly. BUT, when these data are substituted by mail merge
into the form, only the number, in our case, 15 is displayed.

So, how could the whole string be copied?

(Mail merge in latter LO versions is a woe in itself, but this would be
another topic)

Thank you for any help

Regards,

Albert