make check always fail

Rahul Gurung Rahul Gurung

make check always fail

Hey,

after preparing a patch I want to check if it doesn't break the system in my local computer, but make check always breaks with some other tests.

Thanks,
Rahul Gurung.

slacka slacka

Re: make check always fail

Rahul,
Please take a few minutes  to include the relevant details before emailing
several hundred recipients a list like this. Telling us your 'make check'
fails without a single detail on the error message or your build environment
just wastes everyone's time including yours.

Here is what a good report looks like:

http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/JunitTest-forms-unoapi-tests-now-failing-on-Windows-td4247132.html

Note that it includes both the failing test(s) along with build parameters.
On the flip side, if you feel you have too much information, you can use a
service like pastebin for your failing make logs.

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html