missing in Calc 5.1.5.2

fhdata fhdata

missing in Calc 5.1.5.2

hello,

Version: 5.1.5.2
Build ID: 7a864d8825610a8c07cfc3bc01dd4fce6a9447e5

I just upgraded to this new version and I am
finding that somethings in Calc are missing:

Upto this point in life of libreoffice, I used
to go to Edit and there were 'Fill up' ,  'Fill Down'
etc allowing me to copy things to row(s) and column(s)...

they are missing now.

is this for real? or am I not finding their new location?

thank you;
F-

V Stuart Foote V Stuart Foote

Re: missing in Calc 5.1.5.2

Controls affecting the content of the sheet have been consolidated in the Sheet menu. Fill actions are in Sheet -> Fill Cells menu.

Enjoy!
zed zed

Re: missing in Calc 5.1.5.2

FHDATA <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hello,
>
> Version: 5.1.5.2 Build ID: 7a864d8825610a8c07cfc3bc01dd4fce6a9447e5
>

> I just upgraded to this new version and I am finding that somethings in
> Calc are missing:
>
> Upto this point in life of libreoffice, I used to go to Edit and there
> were 'Fill up' ,  'Fill Down' etc allowing me to copy things to row(s)
> and column(s)...
>
> they are missing now.
>

> is this for real? or am I not finding their new location?

You will find it in Sheet > Fill cells > drop down menu

Note: I am using v5.1.4.2 but presume the change has been carried over.

zed

--
zed
Dogs think they are human.  Cats believe they are God

TonyB TonyB

Re: missing in Calc 5.1.5.2

> On 9/08/2016, at 09:04, V Stuart Foote <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Controls affecting the content of the sheet have been consolidated in the
> Sheet menu. Fill actions are in Sheet -> Fill Cells menu.
WHY?