multilingual

Gukk_Devel Gukk_Devel

multilingual

Hello,

I found on the challenge website:

"Available translations of this page: French, German, Greek, Portuguese
(Brazil), Russian, Spanish"

Its a kind of amusing to see I have to know German means deutsch, French
means francaise(?) and for all a Greek person has to know their
langugename in Latin letters instead of Greek letters same as a Russian
person has to know the latin translation for his Cyrillic letters. This
also applies to all Arabic, Indian, Chinese, and Japanese people (and
many others I forgot or even don't know).

Is it possible to create for each language the corespondent text in its
original letters and include these into the Site?

Greetings
Karl-Heinz

Re: multilingual

Hi Karl-Heinz, *,

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 8:58 AM, Karl-Heinz Gödderz
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> "Available translations of this page: French, German, Greek, Portuguese
> (Brazil), Russian, Spanish"
>
> Its a kind of amusing to see I have to know German means deutsch, French
> means francaise(?) and for all a Greek person has to know their
> langugename in Latin letters instead of Greek letters same as a Russian
> person has to know the latin translation for his Cyrillic letters.[...]

Changed it to native names. - sorting of course now isn't that
straightforward anymore...

ciao
Christian