need link to the 4th birthday graphic

krackedpress krackedpress

need link to the 4th birthday graphic

I have a printout of a LibreOffice 4th Birthday graphic.  I cannot
remember which list the email link was from or where on my system it was
stored [not where it should be]

So could someone get me the link so I can download it again and save it
where it should be?  I wanted it for a "thing" a few hours ago, but
could not wait any longer to find it before I had to leave my place.

suokunlong suokunlong

Re: need link to the 4th birthday graphic

It's here:
 https://documentfoundation.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/card-feliz-aniversario-en.jpg

Kevin Suo
--
Kevin Suo 锁琨珑

On 11/10/2014 10:48 PM, Kevin Suo wrote:
> It's here:
>   https://documentfoundation.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/card-feliz-aniversario-en.jpg
>
> Kevin Suo

Thanks.

I now have it in two places.

Does  "aniversario"  mean  "birthday"
in the original language, or "anniversary"?

That may have been my problem.
Plus, I thought I downloaded it mid October so the September "date"
shown in the link might have been an issue.  Also, I only have a few
weeks of list emails [for most of the lists] in my email client so the
original post is missing from my "LO list folders"