(no subject)

Parjanya Aditya Parjanya Aditya

(no subject)

Sir

     I am Parjanya Aditya Shukla, a student at Galgotia Collage Of Engineering and Technology.I am eager to apply to Libre Office for a GSOC project but I do not know the application process and do not know hot to apply.Please send me the details about application process and the link for application process.

Regards

Parjanya Aditya

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Xisco Fauli Xisco Fauli

Re:

Hi Parjanya Aditya,

Welcome to LibreOffice! It is nice to see you are interested in applying for a GSoC project. Having skill/knowledge/experience in programming, and especially in C++ helps a lot while working on the LibreOffice code-base.

As the student application date for GSoC is approaching, we suggest you to

* Go through the LibreOffice development getting started page [0]
* Start with solving some 'beginner' easyHacks [1]
* Solve at least one 'interesting' easyHack
* Start discussing your ideas with possible mentors, and preparing your proposal
* Don't leave your proposal to the last day. Sooner is better.

Also checking the GSoC ideas page first, and trying to choose the easyHacks related to your probable idea(s) might be a good idea [2], and perhaps also the page for ideas without a mentor yet [3].

If you ever get stuck (after doing the usual leg-work (re(search), try, debug etc.) yourself), please don't hesitate to ask your questions either on the #libreoffice-dev IRC channel, or on this mailing list.

[0] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved
[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/EasyHacks/by_Required_Skill
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas
[3] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas_without_a_mentor

El 3/3/19 a les 18:42, Parjanya Aditya ha escrit:

Sir

     I am Parjanya Aditya Shukla, a student at Galgotia Collage Of Engineering and Technology.I am eager to apply to Libre Office for a GSOC project but I do not know the application process and do not know hot to apply.Please send me the details about application process and the link for application process.

Regards

Parjanya Aditya

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Xisco Faulí