numbering in contents but not document

todd rme todd rme

numbering in contents but not document

Hi, is there a way to have a heading that is numbered in the table of
contents but is not numbered in the document?  So, for instance, the
Table of Contents shows "1. Introduction", but the body of the
document shows just "Introduction"?

-Todd

Irmhild Rogalla Irmhild Rogalla

Re: numbering in contents but not document

Todd,

Am 27.04.2011 19:33, schrieb todd rme:
 > Hi, is there a way to have a heading that is numbered in the table of
 > contents but is not numbered in the document?  So, for instance, the
 > Table of Contents shows "1. Introduction", but the body of the
 > document shows just "Introduction"?

it's better to ask such questions at the users-list (see
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/); there you'll get
help. This discuss list is more for general discussions about LibO.

regards
        Irmhild

todd rme todd rme

2011/4/28 Irmhild Rogalla <[hidden email]>:

> Todd,
>
> Am 27.04.2011 19:33, schrieb todd rme:
>> Hi, is there a way to have a heading that is numbered in the table of
>> contents but is not numbered in the document?  So, for instance, the
>> Table of Contents shows "1. Introduction", but the body of the
>> document shows just "Introduction"?
>
> it's better to ask such questions at the users-list (see
> http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/); there you'll get help.
> This discuss list is more for general discussions about LibO.
>
> regards
>        Irmhild

Thanks, I meant to do so but sent it here by accident.  By the time I
realized it it was too late to undo it.  I already sent the message to
the other mailing list.

-Todd