offline help

pnbs! pnbs!

offline help

Dear Libre office

I can not find where to download offline Help. I really need it, I also wish it was easier to find and also I wished they would put a link in office program.

Thanks
S.

Sent from ProtonMail, a more secure e-mail.

Mike Kaganski Mike Kaganski

Re: offline help

Hi S.!

On 28.02.2019 6:51, pnbs! wrote:
> I can not find where to download offline Help. I really need it, I also
> wish it was easier to find and also I wished they would put a link in
> office program.

Unfortunately, you didn't mention what is your LibreOffice version and
operating system are, but assuming you run Windows, please check if
https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/168924/off-line-help-for-6062/
helps.

Mike Kaganski