outdated LibreOffice Portable (MS Windows)

edmund.laugasson edmund.laugasson

outdated LibreOffice Portable (MS Windows)

Dear all,

Would like to mention that by going to
https://www.libreoffice.org/download/portable-versions/ there is still
v6.1.0 but already second version 6.1.2 is out. Does anyone have an
information - will be there newer versions for portable MS Windows version?
At the same time I would like to say big thanks of allowing us to use
up-to-date AppImage version in Linux.
----
Thank you,
Edmund Laugasson

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: outdated LibreOffice Portable (MS Windows)

Hello,

Edmund Laugasson <[hidden email]> wrote on Wed, 17 Oct 2018
18:12:02 +0300:

> Would like to mention that by going to
> https://www.libreoffice.org/download/portable-versions/  there is still
> v6.1.0 but already second version 6.1.2 is out. Does anyone have an
> information - will be there newer versions for portable MS Windows version?
> At the same time I would like to say big thanks of allowing us to use
> up-to-date AppImage version in Linux.

thanks for pointing out! John from PortableApps has created 6.1.2 and it
will be available on our mirrors soon. :-)

Florian

Re: outdated LibreOffice Portable (MS Windows)

Hi *,
On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 10:02 AM Florian Effenberger
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Edmund Laugasson <[hidden email]> wrote on Wed, 17 Oct 2018
> 18:12:02 +0300:
> […]
> thanks for pointing out! John from PortableApps has created 6.1.2 and it
> will be available on our mirrors soon. :-)

And now is :-)
Skipping 6.1.1 should have been a one-time thing, I think you can
assume to have portable versions for all versions - not having one is
exception.

ciao
Christian

edmund.laugasson edmund.laugasson

Re: outdated LibreOffice Portable (MS Windows)

Great, what about 6.1.3? Linux version of portable (AppImage) is already
out.
---
Edmund

18.10.18 16:32 Christian Lohmaier: