pixelated display

Pierre Bordeau Pierre Bordeau

pixelated display

Hello
I have a problem with the display of libreoffice, or it's blurry (this is
due to a custom scale of windows) but when I try to solve the problem, the
fonts are sharp but the icons are very pixelated and there are bug.
thanks for help me.

yves dutrieux yves dutrieux

Re: pixelated display

Bonsoir,
essaie de désactiver l'accélération matérielle (outils - options -
affichage )

Yves

web site : http://www.molenbaix.com