presentation Easy Hacking - last weekend at T-Dose

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

presentation Easy Hacking - last weekend at T-Dose

Hi *,

As a final action for the past week, I just posted the presentation on
easy hacking LibreOffice that I gave at T-Dose, the Saturday before.  See:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Material#Presentation

Please reuse and extend :-)

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org

Warren Camilleri Warren Camilleri

Re: presentation Easy Hacking - last weekend at T-Dose

thanks cor,

will look into it may i ask if i may manipulate it mostly for the locals to understand especially when "offering" the program to them as an alternative to our competitors?

--
 - Warren Camilleri
 - Http://mt.libreoffice.org

Christoph Noack Christoph Noack

Re: presentation Easy Hacking - last weekend at T-Dose

Hi Cor,

thanks for posting the presentation! My personal favorite is: "230
developers really is great, but we're maybe only at 30%"

:-)))

Cheers,
Christoph