press contact on websites

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

press contact on websites

Hello,

from now on, Eliane Domingos will be mentioned on our press contact
page. Olivier asked me to replace him with her, so the Brazilian team
can share the work, and I've just incorporated that change to
http://www.documentfoundation.org/contact/

Can someone check the other sites or the database if a similar contact
block is present somewhere, and incorporate the change there as well?

Thanks a lot,
Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

Olivier Hallot Olivier Hallot

Re: press contact on websites

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: press contact on websites

Hi,

Olivier Hallot wrote on 2012-03-08 11:04:
> Please add "(Based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, UTC-3)"

ooops, I forgot. Thanks a lot, added now.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

Vitorio Furusho Vitorio Furusho

Re: press contact on websites

Hello Eliane,

Congratulations and success in this role in the TDF.

We're releasing this change in the following media:
* Facebook: http://goo.gl/3gWUy
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Vfurusho
* Free Sofware Brazil: http://goo.gl/gt3xr

*Furusho, *Vitorio*
*[image:
https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/990355931/Furusho_430x430_reasonably_small.jpg]
Ativista de Software Livre, LibreOffice e ODF
ODF Alliance Award<http://www.odfalliance.org/blog/index.php/site/odf_alliance_awards/>
Membro da Comunidade LibreOffice Brasil - CoLibre<http://pt-br.libreoffice.org>
Membro da The Document Foundation - TDF<http://www.documentationfoundation.org/>
Membro da Free Software Foundation - FSF 10174 <http://www.fsf.org>
Membro da Associação Software Livre Brasil <http://www.softwarelibre.org>
Membro da ABNT <http://www.abnt.org.br>
Free Software Furusho <http://softwarelivre.org/furusho>
The Furusho Daily <http://paper.li/vfurusho>
Twitter: @vfurusho <http://twitter.com/vfurusho>
Skype: vyfurusho <http://www.skype.com>
Jabber: Furusho
Gtalk: broffice
E-mail: [hidden email]

2012/3/9 Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>

> Hi,
>
> Olivier Hallot wrote on 2012-03-08 11:04:
>
>  Please add "(Based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, UTC-3)"
>>

> ooops, I forgot. Thanks a lot, added now.
>

> Florian
>
> --
> Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]**>
> Chairman of the Board at The Document Foundation
> Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
> Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff

Eliane Domingos de Sousa Eliane Domingos de Sousa

Re: press contact on websites

My dear friend Furusho,

Thanks a lot for the support!!!!!

Best

Eliane Domingos
Em 09-03-2012 12:45, Vitorio Furusho escreveu:

> Hello Eliane,
>
> Congratulations and success in this role in the TDF.
>
> We're releasing this change in the following media:
> * Facebook: http://goo.gl/3gWUy
> * Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Vfurusho
> * Free Sofware Brazil: http://goo.gl/gt3xr
>
> *Furusho, *Vitorio*
> *[image:
> https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/990355931/Furusho_430x430_reasonably_small.jpg]
> Ativista de Software Livre, LibreOffice e ODF
> ODF Alliance Award<http://www.odfalliance.org/blog/index.php/site/odf_alliance_awards/>
> Membro da Comunidade LibreOffice Brasil - CoLibre<http://pt-br.libreoffice.org>
> Membro da The Document Foundation - TDF<http://www.documentationfoundation.org/>
> Membro da Free Software Foundation - FSF 10174<http://www.fsf.org>
> Membro da Associação Software Livre Brasil<http://www.softwarelibre.org>
> Membro da ABNT<http://www.abnt.org.br>
> Free Software Furusho<http://softwarelivre.org/furusho>
> The Furusho Daily<http://paper.li/vfurusho>
> Twitter: @vfurusho<http://twitter.com/vfurusho>
> Skype: vyfurusho<http://www.skype.com>
> Jabber: Furusho
> Gtalk: broffice
> E-mail: [hidden email]
>

> 2012/3/9 Florian Effenberger<[hidden email]>
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Olivier Hallot wrote on 2012-03-08 11:04:
>>
>>   Please add "(Based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, UTC-3)"
>> ooops, I forgot. Thanks a lot, added now.
>>

>> Florian
>>
>> --
>> Florian Effenberger<[hidden email]**>
>> Chairman of the Board at The Document Foundation
>> Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
>> Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff

>> deleted

Gustavo Pacheco-4 Gustavo Pacheco-4

Re: press contact on websites

  Congratulations to Eliane and many thanks to Olivier for his great work.
Well done!

Best!
Gustavo Pacheco.