python macros article

Jim Byrnes Jim Byrnes

python macros article

A while ago I read an article about updates to python uno in LO to make
it easier to use.  At the time I didn't have the time to really pursue
it and forgot to bookmark it. Now I can't find it again.

Does anyone maybe have a link to such an article?

Thanks,  Jim

Piet van Oostrum-2 Piet van Oostrum-2

Re: python macros article

https://conference.libreoffice.org/assets/Conference/Aarhus/Slides/MatthewFrancisPyUNO.pdf
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/PyUNO-usability-improvements-td4151556.html
--
Piet van Oostrum <[hidden email]>
WWW: http://pietvanoostrum.com/

Jim Byrnes Jim Byrnes

Re: python macros article

On 08/08/2016 04:12 AM, Piet van Oostrum wrote:

> Jim Byrnes wrote:
>
>  > A while ago I read an article about updates to python uno in LO to make
>  > it easier to use.  At the time I didn't have the time to really pursue
>  > it and forgot to bookmark it. Now I can't find it again.
>  >
>  > Does anyone maybe have a link to such an article?
>  >
>  > Thanks,  Jim
>
> https://conference.libreoffice.org/assets/Conference/Aarhus/Slides/MatthewFrancisPyUNO.pdf
> http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/PyUNO-usability-improvements-td4151556.html