"SDK and Sourcecode" not localizable

suokunlong suokunlong

"SDK and Sourcecode" not localizable

Hi,

When translating the zh-cn new design website, we find that this strings
seems not localizable (we do not find them on pootle or on silverstrip):

SDK and Sourcecode
Download the SDK
Download the Sourcecode

(See here: http://zh-cn.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/ )

Thanks!

Kevin Suo

Elanjelian Venugopal Elanjelian Venugopal

Re: "SDK and Sourcecode" not localizable

Hi,

The same applies to:

1) the words, "Posts" and "Feeds" in the homepage, and
2) the four boxes in the fresh and stable download pages that state "System
Requirements", "Join the Project", etc.

I don't see a way to translate them.

Thanks.
-e.

suokunlong suokunlong

Re: "SDK and Sourcecode" not localizable

Hi,

Also apply on this page: /community/get-involved/
"You too can join the LibreOffice project no matter if you are developer
or not: testers, translators, localizers, volunteers providing users
support, designers, marketers... there's a role for you in the
LibreOffice project. Find out where today!"

于 2014年06月30日 13:09, Elanjelian Venugopal 写道:

> Hi,
>
> The same applies to:
>
> 1) the words, "Posts" and "Feeds" in the homepage, and
> 2) the four boxes in the fresh and stable download pages that state "System
> Requirements", "Join the Project", etc.
>
> I don't see a way to translate them.
>
> Thanks.
> -e.

>> Hi,
>>
>> When translating the zh-cn new design website, we find that this strings
>> seems not localizable (we do not find them on pootle or on silverstrip):
>>
>> SDK and Sourcecode
>> Download the SDK
>> Download the Sourcecode
>>
>> (See here: http://zh-cn.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/ )
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Kevin Suo

>> deleted

Jean Spiteri Jean Spiteri

Re: "SDK and Sourcecode" not localizable

Any progress on this?