regarding Gsoc 2018 project details

dashan jot singh dashan jot singh

regarding Gsoc 2018 project details

Sir/Madam,
I'm dashan jot singh studying in 2nd year of B.tech in Information technology.
I'm interested to know more about your project.
I want to know more about your project, that what actually you expect in this project and also what specifications you want in this project
please provide details.

thank you

regards,
Dashan jot Singh
National Institute of Technology Karnataka,surathkal

Heiko Tietze-2 Heiko Tietze-2

Re: regarding Gsoc 2018 project details

Hello Dashan,

welcome to the LibreOffice community! We are open for applications [1] from students whether you have own ideas or want to implement elaborated proposals from our list of project ideas [2].
As our source code is quite complex we require students to prove their coding skills first. So please find a couple of non-trivial issues using our keyword "easyhack" [3] and start coding. Usually the first hurdle is to setup the environment. We have many pages on the wiki with a lot of useful tips [4]. And help is always just a click away on IRC [5].

Again, very welcome to LibreOffice,
Heiko (UX mentor)

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas
[3] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/EasyHacks
[4] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved
[5] https://kiwiirc.com/nextclient/?settings=plerf5n4d3#libreoffice-dev

On 17.02.2018 09:59, dashan jot singh wrote:

> Sir/Madam,
> I'm dashan jot singh studying in 2nd year of B.tech in Information technology.
> I'm interested to know more about your project.
> I want to know more about your project, that what actually you expect in this project and also what specifications you want in this project
> please provide details.
>

> thank you
>
> regards,
> Dashan jot Singh
> National Institute of Technology Karnataka,surathkal
> Email-: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

Dr. Heiko Tietze
UX designer
Tel. +49 (0)179/1268509

kara kara