renaming list archives with RegExp

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

renaming list archives with RegExp

Hi,

on http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists and
http://www.documentfoundation.org/contribution/#lists we still have the
old URLs for the list archives.

Someone with RegExp experience (or lots of time ;-) wants to work on the
pages, so we can change the URLs?

de.libreoffice.org/lists/announce is now
listarchives.libreoffice.org/de/announce

www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss is now
listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss

and so on...

Thanks,
Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

Gukk_Devel Gukk_Devel

Re: renaming list archives with RegExp

Florian Effenberger schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> on http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists and
> http://www.documentfoundation.org/contribution/#lists we still have
> the old URLs for the list archives.
on the wiki I got access, so I could do it.

for documentfoundation.org I would need an account.

> Someone with RegExp experience (or lots of time ;-) wants to work on
> the pages, so we can change the URLs?
>
> de.libreoffice.org/lists/announce is now
> listarchives.libreoffice.org/de/announce
>
> www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss is now
> listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss
why for Documentfoundation it refers to www instead of global?

Karl-Heinz Gödderz wrote on 2011-02-01 17.12:

> on the wiki I got access, so I could do it.

thanks, that would be great!

> for documentfoundation.org I would need an account.

Just save the HTML and edit it, I can then upload the changes.

>> www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss is now
>> listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss
> why for Documentfoundation it refers to www instead of global?

Because "global" is not in place yet. We will have to change that
manually later on.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

xslidian xslidian

Re: renaming list archives with RegExp

Hi, Florian,

Replacing
http://([a-z^-]+)\.libreoffice\.org/lists/
with
http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/\1/
resulted into the text attached,
but I failed to paste it into the wiki textbox.
(line breaks are ignored)

Does anyone know the reason?
(I'm on Windows 7 with Chrome 10.0.648.11 dev)

Best wishes & an early Chinese happy new year,
Dean

Nino Nino

On Tuesday 01 February 2011 16:44, Florian Effenberger wrote:

> on http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists

done

please have a look if the result is correct :)

(I had a first run but pasted the wrong editor window, so only the
second run should show desired results [1])

> http://www.documentfoundation.org/contribution/#lists

sorry, no access :(

Nino

[1]
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Local_Mailing_Lists&action=historysubmit&diff=11914&oldid=11912

Nino Nino

Re: renaming list archives with RegExp

Hi Karl-Heinz,

On Tuesday 01 February 2011 17:12, Karl-Heinz Gödderz wrote:

> on the wiki I got access, so I could do it.

Oh - sorry - I did not see this mail until now :(

Nino

Gukk_Devel Gukk_Devel

Nino Novak schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> On Tuesday 01 February 2011 16:44, Florian Effenberger wrote:
>

>> on http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists
>>

> done
>
> please have a look if the result is correct :)
>
> (I had a first run but pasted the wrong editor window, so only the
> second run should show desired results [1])
>

>> http://www.documentfoundation.org/contribution/#lists
>>

> sorry, no access :(
>
> Nino
>
> [1]
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Local_Mailing_Lists&action=historysubmit&diff=11914&oldid=11912

Thanks Nino, for doing my work on the wiki without informing me.

So you can do the part on contribution/#lists also by your own

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: renaming list archives with RegExp

thanks so much to all of you, the wiki page is now in perfect shape. :-)
For the TDF page: Just save the HTML, work on it, and send it back to
me, I'll then will upload it.

Can someone do this?

Thanks,
Florian