screencopies for installation instructions under MS-Windows: still for LO 3.5

Jean-Baptiste Faure Jean-Baptiste Faure

screencopies for installation instructions under MS-Windows: still for LO 3.5

Hi,

Current installation instructions under MS-Windows use screencopies
taken from LO 3.5. They are surely outdated, at least (if I remember
well) the fourth "If you want a custom installation you may now choose
your components". I think these screencopies should be redone with LO 4.2.
Can't do that myself because I do not have MS-Windows.

Best regards.
JBF

Jean-Baptiste Faure Jean-Baptiste Faure

Re: screencopies for installation instructions under MS-Windows: still for LO 3.5

Le 08/05/2014 19:31, Jean-Baptiste Faure a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Current installation instructions under MS-Windows use screencopies
> taken from LO 3.5. They are surely outdated, at least (if I remember
> well) the fourth "If you want a custom installation you may now choose
> your components". I think these screencopies should be redone with LO 4.2.
> Can't do that myself because I do not have MS-Windows.
>
> Best regards.
> JBF

Forgot to give the direct link to the page:
https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/install-howto/windows/

JBF

William Gathoye William Gathoye

Re: screencopies for installation instructions under MS-Windows: still for LO 3.5