small error on the "Contribute" page

eskroni eskroni

small error on the "Contribute" page

Hi,

on the contribute page you can find the following paragraph:

Get Involved
Come and join us! Subscribe to our mailing lists and support us with your skills! We need you for code development, testing, translation, documentation, design, marketing and many other tasks in our world-wide community!

For code contribution, have a look at our Develop page - for the
available mailing lists, please refer to our Contact page.
                                             ^^^^^^^^

I think, this is a bit misleading, since the list of all the available
mailinglists can be found on the same page - you just have to scroll
down a bit.

My suggestion would be to either change this and tell the reader to
scroll down or maybe even better create a single page dedicated to list
only the available mailing lists.

Sigrid

Jens Habermann Jens Habermann

Re: small error on the "Contribute" page

Am 10.10.2010 um 18:21 schrieb Sigrid Carrera:

> Hi,
>
> on the contribute page you can find the following paragraph:
>
> Get Involved
> Come and join us! Subscribe to our mailing lists and support us with your skills! We need you for code development, testing, translation, documentation, design, marketing and many other tasks in our world-wide community!
>
> For code contribution, have a look at our Develop page - for the
> available mailing lists, please refer to our Contact page.
>                                             ^^^^^^^^
>
> I think, this is a bit misleading, since the list of all the available
> mailinglists can be found on the same page - you just have to scroll
> down a bit.
>
> My suggestion would be to either change this and tell the reader to
> scroll down or maybe even better create a single page dedicated to list
> only the available mailing lists.

Done. Thanks!

Jens