[solved] credentials for wiki.documentfoundation.org

Terrence Enger Terrence Enger

[solved] credentials for wiki.documentfoundation.org

Greetings,

I apologize for the noise: your system sent confirmation email even as
I was composing my complaint.

Page "Account configuration" tells me that my Gerrit profile is one of
the two "Linked profiles".  I guess I will find out whether I have
hereby changed my gerrit password when I submit my next patch.

Thank you for your patience with the organizationally challenged.

Terry.