spanish blog

Daniel A. Rodriguez Daniel A. Rodriguez

spanish blog

Hi,

Would be possible to have a blog where several spanish speaking people
can join efforts?, something like
https://es.blog.documentfoundation.org/.

Italo Vignoli-6 Italo Vignoli-6

Re: spanish blog

Hi Daniel, I can create the blog, using one of the available themes. Can
you please provide a list of people that should be registered as blog
editors? In general, we administer the blog as TDF staff, and I would
like to maintain the structure for the spanish blog as well. Thanks, Italo

On 16/11/2016 19:37, Daniel A. Rodriguez wrote:
> Hi,
> Would be possible to have a blog where several spanish speaking people
> can join efforts?, something like
> https://es.blog.documentfoundation.org/.

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]
hangout/jabber [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0

Daniel A. Rodriguez Daniel A. Rodriguez

Re: spanish blog

> Hi Daniel, I can create the blog, using one of the available themes. Can
> you please provide a list of people that should be registered as blog
> editors? In general, we administer the blog as TDF staff, and I would
> like to maintain the structure for the spanish blog as well. Thanks, Italo

Initially Carlos Parra Saldivar, Adolfo Jaime Barrientos and myself

On 17/11/2016 12:58, Daniel A. Rodriguez wrote:

> Initially Carlos Parra Saldivar, Adolfo Jaime Barrientos and myself

I need emails, please send me a private message with them. Thanks, Italo