[steering-discuss] Vote: decision on screenshots

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

[steering-discuss] Vote: decision on screenshots

Hi,

I would like to call for an official steering committee vote for the
screenshot issue. Based on the feedback on this list, this is the final
version I propose to vote upon. Please do *not* change the text anymore
at this stage, we really should get it finished now. ;-)

"Screenshots for documentation, website and marketing should preferably
be taken on GNU/Linux, but may also be taken on any other operating system.

The Steering Committee recommends a consistent visual appearance (e.g.
theming and branding) for the screenshots taken on the selected
operating system. It is up to the LibreOffice community how to achieve
that consistency."

+1 from my side

Thanks to everyone who worked on this!

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

Thorsten Behrens Thorsten Behrens

Re: [steering-discuss] Vote: decision on screenshots

Florian Effenberger wrote:
> "Screenshots for documentation, website and marketing should
> preferably be taken on GNU/Linux, but may also be taken on any other
> operating system.
>
> The Steering Committee recommends a consistent visual appearance
> (e.g. theming and branding) for the screenshots taken on the
> selected operating system. It is up to the LibreOffice community how
> to achieve that consistency."

+1

-- Thor "put this topic to rest" sten ;)

Caolan McNamara Caolan McNamara

On Thu, 2011-08-18 at 23:54 +0200, Thorsten Behrens wrote:

> Florian Effenberger wrote:
> > "Screenshots for documentation, website and marketing should
> > preferably be taken on GNU/Linux, but may also be taken on any other
> > operating system.
> >
> > The Steering Committee recommends a consistent visual appearance
> > (e.g. theming and branding) for the screenshots taken on the
> > selected operating system. It is up to the LibreOffice community how
> > to achieve that consistency."
> >
> +1

+1

C.

sophi sophi

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 9:55 AM, Caolan McNamara <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, 2011-08-18 at 23:54 +0200, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
>> Florian Effenberger wrote:
>> > "Screenshots for documentation, website and marketing should
>> > preferably be taken on GNU/Linux, but may also be taken on any other
>> > operating system.
>> >
>> > The Steering Committee recommends a consistent visual appearance
>> > (e.g. theming and branding) for the screenshots taken on the
>> > selected operating system. It is up to the LibreOffice community how
>> > to achieve that consistency."
>> >
>> +1
>
> +1

+1
Sophie

Olivier Hallot Olivier Hallot

Em 19-08-2011 04:59, Sophie Gautier escreveu:

> Hi,
> On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 9:55 AM, Caolan McNamara<[hidden email]>  wrote:

>>> +1
>> +1
> +1
> Sophie
+1

--
Olivier Hallot
Founder, Steering Commitee Member - The Document Foundation

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: [steering-discuss] Vote: decision on screenshots

+1

Charles.
Le 19 août 2011 10:11, "Olivier Hallot" <
[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Em 19-08-2011 04:59, Sophie Gautier escreveu:
>> Hi,

>>> +1
>> +1
>> Sophie
> +1
>
> --
> Olivier Hallot
> Founder, Steering Commitee Member - The Document Foundation
> Voicing the enterprise needs
> LibreOffice translation leader for Brazilian Portuguese
> +55-21-8822-8812

http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/steering-discuss/
deleted

André Schnabel André Schnabel

Re: [steering-discuss] Vote: decision on screenshots

> Datum: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 21:56:11 +0200
> Von: Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>

> "Screenshots for documentation, website and marketing should preferably
> be taken on GNU/Linux, but may also be taken on any other operating
> system.
>
> The Steering Committee recommends a consistent visual appearance (e.g.
> theming and branding) for the screenshots taken on the selected
> operating system. It is up to the LibreOffice community how to achieve
> that consistency."

+1

André

de-jourdain de-jourdain

Re: [steering-discuss] Vote: decision on screenshots

Hi,

+1

David

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: [steering-discuss] Vote: decision on screenshots

Hello,

thanks for the fast votes! This has now been added as BoD decision to
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Decisions

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

Tom Tom

Re: [steering-discuss] Vote: decision on screenshots

Hi :)
Looks good.  A good page too.  It seems that all decisions are unanimous which
hopefully makes them stronger than simple majority.  In at least 1 case the
deputies confirmed there was strong feeling about the decision being correct.

________________________________
thanks for the fast votes! This has now been added as BoD decision to
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Decisions

Florian

-- Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

-- Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to
Christoph Noack Christoph Noack

Re: [steering-discuss] Vote: decision on screenshots

+1 (deputy's vote, although "real" SC members already voted)

Cheers,
christoph

italovignoli italovignoli

On 08/18/2011 09:56 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:

> "Screenshots for documentation, website and marketing should preferably
> be taken on GNU/Linux, but may also be taken on any other operating system.

> The Steering Committee recommends a consistent visual appearance (e.g.
> theming and branding) for the screenshots taken on the selected
> operating system. It is up to the LibreOffice community how to achieve
> that consistency."

+1 Italo

--
Italo Vignoli