[steering-discuss] Wednesday's call

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

[steering-discuss] Wednesday's call

Hello,

I might not be able to join Wednesday's call until the end - I have a
meeting at 1700 UTC, and the call starts at 1600 UTC.

In case we have the need for a quorum, I'd like to ask my deputy
Christoph Noack to jump in if possible.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

Christoph Noack Christoph Noack

Re: [steering-discuss] Wednesday's call

Hi Florian,

thanks for the ping ... I'll have to check my schedule at work; if I
remember correctly, I do have another call to the US at the same time.

At the moment, there is only the "donation button for nonprofits" that
might need a quorum. Is that right - or is this just a discussion?

Cheers,
Christoph

Christoph Noack wrote on 2011-10-03 20:50:
> At the moment, there is only the "donation button for nonprofits" that
> might need a quorum. Is that right - or is this just a discussion?

this a leftover from the previous calls, needs no quorum anymore, and if
so, we'll vote on the lists ;)

Florian