subsequentcheck in gbuild modules (please help us to continuously QA LO)

Bjoern Michaelsen Bjoern Michaelsen

subsequentcheck in gbuild modules (please help us to continuously QA LO)

Hi all,

I just reenabled the subsequentchecks for gbuild modules. To run all of
those, you will need to:
 - cd smoketestoo_native && build --all
 - cd $SOLARSRC && make -srf GNUmakefile.mk subsequentcheck

To run just the checks from one module:
 - cd $MODULE && make -sr subsequentcheck

You will find there are still some interesting crashes,
DisposedExceptions and hangs up to debug. ;)

Best Regards,

Bjoern Michaelsen

P.S.: The subsequenttest _should_ be able to run in parallel, so you
can of course add a -j30 or something like that to the make command.

--
https://launchpad.net/~bjoern-michaelsen

Bjoern Michaelsen Bjoern Michaelsen

Re: subsequentcheck in gbuild modules (please help us to continuously QA LO)

On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 12:55:19 +0100
Bjoern Michaelsen
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just reenabled the subsequentchecks for gbuild modules. To run all
> of those, you will need to:
>  - cd smoketestoo_native && build --all
>  - cd $SOLARSRC && make -srf GNUmakefile.mk subsequentcheck
>
> To run just the checks from one module:
>  - cd $MODULE && make -sr subsequentcheck

Just another note: While the output of failed tests gets printed to the
terminal you can also look at the test logs in
${WORKDIR}/JunitTest/${Testname}/done.log. You will also find a
userlayer for the test in that directory.

Best,

Bjoern

--
https://launchpad.net/~bjoern-michaelsen