[tdf-core] My nomination as candidate

de-jourdain de-jourdain

[tdf-core] My nomination as candidate

I wish to nominate myself as candidate for the Membership Committee

Name: David Emmerich Jourdain
e-mail: [hidden email] and [hidden email]

I don't represent any institution. It doesn't matter which institution
where I'm working (or I would be). My intention is not directly represent
an institution in particular on the MC, because I understand that already
exist specific places inside the TDF, for companies to be represented. I
want to work with this committee, to offer my knowledge in some languages
to facilitate the presentation of new candidates who wish to join the TDF.

I have been active speaker at free software events in Brazil and since 2001
I'm as lecturer at several universities in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru
and Paraguay. Always showing how it's made free software, how could be (or
should be) developed research groups focused on free software and
presenting  why free software is so important for academic formation in
computing.

--
David Emmerich Jourdain