typing delay?

Suzie Reedy Suzie Reedy

typing delay?

Hello Everyone,

I am getting a delay when I type documents in Libre Office.  (what appears on the screen is several words behind what I am actually typing).  We have other users in our office who are not having this problem.  Any ideas on how to fix it?  I am using a Mac running 10.14 Mojave.

Suzie M. Reedy
BIBLES FOR THE BLIND AND
VISUALLY HANDICAPPED INTERNATIONAL
www.biblesfortheblind.org

John Kaufmann John Kaufmann

Re: typing delay?

On 2021-03-17 11:43, Suzie Reedy wrote:

> I am getting a delay when I type documents in Libre Office.  (what appears on the screen is several words behind what I am actually typing).  We have other users in our office who are not having this problem.  Any ideas on how to fix it?  I am using a Mac running 10.14 Mojave.

That sounds like a system problem, not an application problem.  Are your other LibreOffice users running the same system on the same hardware?