typo on donate webpage ?

Jean-Baptiste Faure Jean-Baptiste Faure

typo on donate webpage ?

Hi,

On the page https://www.libreoffice.org/donate/
the postal adress looks like:
Address of recipient: The Document Foundation, Kurfテシrstendamm 188,
                                                   ^^
on my screen. Do you reproduce?

Best regards.
JBF

Sigrid Carrera Sigrid Carrera

Re: typo on donate webpage ?

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

I have the same thing happening to me as well.
Looks like the wrong encoding.

Sigrid

On 26 April 2014 18:48, Jean-Baptiste Faure <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On the page https://www.libreoffice.org/donate/
> the postal adress looks like:
> Address of recipient: The Document Foundation, Kurfテシrstendamm 188,
>                                                    ^^
> on my screen. Do you reproduce?
>
> Best regards.
> JBF
> --
> Seuls des formats ouverts peuvent assurer la pérennité de vos documents.

Jean-Baptiste Faure Jean-Baptiste Faure

Re: typo on donate webpage ?

Hi Sigrid,

Le 26/04/2014 18:57, Sigrid Carrera a écrit :
> Hi Jean-Baptiste,
>
> I have the same thing happening to me as well.
> Looks like the wrong encoding.

Indeed, but I tried several encoding without success

Best regards.
JBF

> Sigrid
>

> On 26 April 2014 18:48, Jean-Baptiste Faure <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On the page https://www.libreoffice.org/donate/
>> the postal adress looks like:
>> Address of recipient: The Document Foundation, Kurfテシrstendamm 188,
>>                                                    ^^
>> on my screen. Do you reproduce?
>>
>> Best regards.
>> JBF
>> --
>> Seuls des formats ouverts peuvent assurer la pérennité de vos documents.

>> deleted

Sigrid Carrera Sigrid Carrera

Re: typo on donate webpage ?

Hi JBF,

I wasn't thinking about wrong encoding on your computer, more like the
wrong encoding on the website.

/Sigrid

On 26 April 2014 19:36, Jean-Baptiste Faure <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Sigrid,
>
> Le 26/04/2014 18:57, Sigrid Carrera a écrit :
> > Hi Jean-Baptiste,
> >
> > I have the same thing happening to me as well.
> > Looks like the wrong encoding.
>
> Indeed, but I tried several encoding without success
>
> Best regards.
> JBF
>

> > Sigrid
> >

> > On 26 April 2014 18:48, Jean-Baptiste Faure <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> On the page https://www.libreoffice.org/donate/
> >> the postal adress looks like:
> >> Address of recipient: The Document Foundation, Kurfテシrstendamm 188,
> >>                                                    ^^
> >> on my screen. Do you reproduce?
> >>
> >> Best regards.
> >> JBF
> >> --
> >> Seuls des formats ouverts peuvent assurer la pérennité de vos documents.
> >>
> >> --
> >> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
> >> deleted
> >>

> --
> Seuls des formats ouverts peuvent assurer la pérennité de vos documents.

K-J LibreOffice K-J LibreOffice

Re: typo on donate webpage ?

Hi,
Am 26.04.2014 21:46, schrieb Sigrid Carrera:
> Hi JBF,
>
> I wasn't thinking about wrong encoding on your computer, more like the
> wrong encoding on the website.
>
> /Sigrid

I put in an 'ü'. So it should work now.

--
Grüße
k-j

Member of TheDocumentFoundation
http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/members/
http://de.libreoffice.org
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/

Le 27/04/2014 08:28, K-J LibreOffice a écrit :
> [...]
> I put in an 'ü'. So it should work now.

Indeed, thank you very much.

Best regards.