vs2013-ide-integration broken

Kaganski Mike Kaganski Mike

vs2013-ide-integration broken

Hi!

Today I regenerated my VS 2013 solution on clean tree. After /opt/lo/bin/make vs2013-ide-integration reported success, I start LibreOffice.sln from windows subdirectory, and see this error message from VS 2015 IDE:

Microsoft Visual Studio
---------------------------
One or more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly.
Please see the Output Window for details.

The majority of projects have state (load failed), except for desktop_Executable_soffice_bin, desktop_Executable_unopkg_bin, and soltools_Executable_cpp. If I try to reload some of the projects, I get this error:

Microsoft Visual Studio
---------------------------
File D:\sources\lo-core1\accessibility\source\extended\AccessibleBrowseBox.cxx is included into ClCompile and ClInclude item groups. This is not allowed for project items, which can belong to only one item group.

The .vcxproj file indeed has all .cxx duplicated both in ClCompile and ClInclude ItemGroups.

Using vs2015-ide-integrationmakes no difference.

Mike Kaganski

jan iversen jan iversen

Re: vs2013-ide-integration broken

This might be because vs103 and vs2015 runs with the new script.

The old script was decoupled a while ago, to avoid touching the other generator.

A fix for your problem, is to move line 427-428 in /Makefile.in to 435-436, that way vs103 and vs2015 will run with the old script.

I do not know what is going to happen with the IDE project, currently the Italian students are preparing for their exam, and due to the change in work, I will concentrate on other parts (more relevant for me as volunteer).

I am not around my development environment until tomorrow. But I can fix it tomorrow.

Rgds
jan I.

jan iversen jan iversen

Re: vs2013-ide-integration broken

The .vcxproj file indeed has all .cxx duplicated both in ClCompile and ClInclude ItemGroups.

Using vs2015-ide-integrationmakes no difference.

This should be solved in
33a7a267652e9d52647203b3c17bf3815991d03d
d8fb9298ff11a87eb16d1d496f2bff828f1d6640

Which revert the VS2013 and VS2015 generator to the old state. The new generator is still in the tree, if/when the italian project completes it.

Remember to run autogen.sh to activate the Makefile.in changes.

have fun
jan I