was there going to be any new portable version for the 3.5 line?

krackedpress krackedpress

was there going to be any new portable version for the 3.5 line?

I was wondering about if there was going to be a 3.5.6 or 3.5.7 version
of the Portable version for LO.

I see that the different sites now show 3.6.1 portable.  Since there
still is work being done on the 3.5.x line, I was hoping that there
would still be work done on that line's portable versions.

I was hoping to create an "End Of Line" DVD with LO 3.5.7 and the most
up-to-date docs for that line.  Plus the best of the other items I
include in the NA-DVD.

I would love to know if I am "stuck" with 3.5.5 as the last portable for
that line, or will there be another version.

Once LO gets to 3.6.3 or 3.6.4, I will be creating a DVD for that line,
but "may" not create/publish a 3.6.x line DVD before that.

Friedrich Strohmaier Friedrich Strohmaier

Re: was there going to be any new portable version for the 3.5 line?

Hi webmaster-Kracked_P_P, *,

Am 13.09.2012 18:53 schrieb webmaster-Kracked_P_P:

> I was wondering about if there was going to be a 3.5.6 or 3.5.7
> version of the Portable version for LO.

> I see that the different sites now show 3.6.1 portable.  Since there
> still is work being done on the 3.5.x line, I was hoping that there
> would still be work done on that line's portable versions.

You might contact John T Haller with this. I'll pass You his mail addres
by private Mail as I don't know whether he wants to see the one I have
appear in a public mailinglist.

[..]

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich
Libreoffice-Box http://libreofficebox.org/

Webmaster for Lungstrom.com Webmaster for Lungstrom.com

On 09/17/2012 03:37 PM, Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:

> Hi webmaster-Kracked_P_P, *,
>
> Am 13.09.2012 18:53 schrieb webmaster-Kracked_P_P:
>
>> I was wondering about if there was going to be a 3.5.6 or 3.5.7
>> version of the Portable version for LO.
>> I see that the different sites now show 3.6.1 portable.  Since there
>> still is work being done on the 3.5.x line, I was hoping that there
>> would still be work done on that line's portable versions.
> You might contact John T Haller with this. I'll pass You his mail addres
> by private Mail as I don't know whether he wants to see the one I have
> appear in a public mailinglist.
>
> [..]
>
> Gruß/regards

Thanks

It would be nice to have a newer 3.5.x version than 3.5.5 for LO
Portable when I create my final 3.5.x line DVD when 3.5.7 comes out next
month.

After that, I will start working on the 3.6.x line DVD, so the 3.6.x
portables will be needed.