website is not available

tagezi tagezi

website is not available

Hi,

I have just received a message about official website. It is not available.
http://www.libreoffice.org/
Also the linguistic mirror ( http://ru.libreoffice.org/ ) is not available.
Could anyone fix it, please?

Best regards,
Lera

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: website is not available

Hello,

Lera Goncharuk wrote on 2014-12-20 at 11:02:
> I have just received a message about official website. It is not available.
> http://www.libreoffice.org/
> Also the linguistic mirror (http://ru.libreoffice.org/  ) is not available.
> Could anyone fix it, please?

thanks for the report - I poked Alex to have a look.

Florian

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: website is not available

Hello,

website seems to be up again.

Cloph, Alex, seriously, you rock - thank you so much for jumping in and
helping out!

Florian

tagezi tagezi

Re: website is not available

Hello,

Yes. Websites are working now. Thanks you.

Lera

В письме от 20 декабря 2014 11:40:03 пользователь Florian Effenberger написал:
> Hello,
>
> website seems to be up again.
>
> Cloph, Alex, seriously, you rock - thank you so much for jumping in and
> helping out!
>
> Florian

Stefan Weigel Stefan Weigel

Re: website is not available

Am 20.12.2014 um 11:40 schrieb Florian Effenberger:

> website seems to be up again.

...seems to be down again.

Stefan

Stefan Weigel wrote on 2014-12-21 at 11:28:
> ...seems to be down again.

seems that just in time for the vacation the VM is running havoc. I've
restarted it, Alex will investigate tomorrow what's going on.

Thanks for the report and sorry for the inconveniences,
Florian