website: typo on discover page

Jean-Baptiste Faure Jean-Baptiste Faure

website: typo on discover page

Hi,

In the discover page there is a typo: "spreasheet" instead of "spreadsheet"
https://www.libreoffice.org/discover/libreoffice/ in "Do more – easily,
quickly" section.

Best regards.
JBF

Thomas Hackert Thomas Hackert

Re: website: typo on discover page

Hello Jean-Baptiste, *,
On So, 29. Jun 2014 13:12 Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
> In the discover page there is a typo: "spreasheet" instead of
> "spreadsheet" https://www.libreoffice.org/discover/libreoffice/ in
> "Do more – easily, quickly" section.

thanks for reporting :) I have fixed it. Hopefully, I have not
overlooked any other error ... ;)
Have a nice afternoon
Thomas.

--
Anything labeled "NEW" and/or "IMPROVED" isn't.  The label means the
price went up. The label "ALL NEW", "COMPLETELY NEW", or "GREAT NEW"