what's included in file properties record

Ian Graham Ian Graham

what's included in file properties record

Good morning, everyone.

I would be grateful for some help and info re what appears in the
various tabs of the Properties of a file, particularly in Writer.

I set up a new computer in December, on which I'm in 6.0.7.3.

I have imported various dox originally created in earlier versions on
other computers. In one of those, the Statistics tab includes eg the
date originally created, and date modified. But looking in the same
place re a file created on this machine in 6.0.7.3, those categories
don't even appear as blanks.

Can I configure this ? I've found nothing relevant in 'Help'.

Sincerely

Ian Graham

Philip Jackson-2 Philip Jackson-2

Re: what's included in file properties record

On 21/01/2021 09:35, Ian Graham wrote:
> I set up a new computer in December, on which I'm in 6.0.7.3.
>
> I have imported various dox originally created in earlier versions on
> other computers. In one of those, the Statistics tab includes eg the
> date originally created, and date modified. But looking in the same
> place re a file created on this machine in 6.0.7.3, those categories
> don't even appear as blanks.

The date created and date modified are under the General tab of Properties

Philip