windows master build stops at: [MOD] scp2

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Oliver Brinzing Oliver Brinzing
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

windows master build stops at: [MOD] scp2

Hi,

are there any known building issues at the moment?
my windows x64 master build with VS 2017 15.9.12  stops reproducible at: [MOD] scp2
there is no error message...
a full build after clean did not help.

Regards
Oliver

cd /cygdrive/d/sources/libo-core
./g checkout master
./g fetch --tags
./g pull -r
/opt/lo/bin/make build-nocheck gb_COLOR=1 gb_TITLES=1 2>&1 | tee build.log

/cygdrive/d/sources/libo-core/autogen.sh \
         --with-external-tar=/cygdrive/d/sources/lo-externalsrc \
         --with-junit=/cygdrive/d/sources/junit-4.10.jar \
         --with-ant-home=/cygdrive/d/sources/apache-ant-1.9.5 \
         --with-jdk-home=/cygdrive/d/Programme/Java/jdk1.8.0x64 \
         --enable-pch --disable-ccache --enable-debug --enable-64-bit --disable-odk

[...]

[PRL] CustomTarget/postprocess/images/images_sifr_dark.zip
[PRL] CustomTarget/postprocess/images/images_sifr_svg.zip
[PRL] CustomTarget/postprocess/images/images_tango.zip
[DEP] LNK:Library/epoxy.dll
[LNK] Library/epoxy.dll
[BIN] libetonyek
[CUS] postprocess/registry
[RDB] pyuno
    Bibliothek "D:/sources/libo-core/workdir/LinkTarget/Library/iepoxy.lib" und Objekt
"D:/sources/libo-core/workdir/LinkTarget/Library/iepoxy.exp" werden erstellt.
[IMO] scp2/xsltfilter
[PKG] postprocess_registry
[MOD] libetonyek
[LOC] postprocess
[INS] setup_osl
[LOC] libreoffice
[BIN] epoxy
[BIN] pyuno
[LOC] top level modules: libreoffice
[MOD] epoxy
[MOD] pyuno
[CUS] writerfilter/source
[CUS] postprocess/images
[PKG] postprocess_images
[BIN] scp2
[MOD] scp2

last build dll's are:

-epoxy.dll
-etonyek.dll
-pythonloaderlo.dll
_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
Michael Stahl-3 Michael Stahl-3
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: windows master build stops at: [MOD] scp2

On 11.07.19 20:38, Oliver Brinzing wrote:
> Hi,
>
> are there any known building issues at the moment?
> my windows x64 master build with VS 2017 15.9.12  stops reproducible at:
> [MOD] scp2
> there is no error message...
> a full build after clean did not help.

there was some discussion yesterday but no solution:

> <tml_> anybody else noticed that a Windows build (Windows 10) now seems to hang somewhere?
> <mikekaganski> tml_: yes, in running cl -?
> <mikekaganski> tml_: it was in building ODK for me
> <tml_> hmm, yes, I see a cl process there
> <mikekaganski> just killing it continues ... something strange
> <mikekaganski> tml_: looks like cl.exe possibly started to wait for user input when used with -? switch
> <tml_> I use --disable-odk though
> * mikekaganski haven't yet had a chance to debug
> <tml_> killed the cl and now it proceeds
> * mikekaganski had to do that twice or thrice

are you seeing the same symptoms?

> Regards
> Oliver
>
> cd /cygdrive/d/sources/libo-core
> ./g checkout master
> ./g fetch --tags
> ./g pull -r
> /opt/lo/bin/make build-nocheck gb_COLOR=1 gb_TITLES=1 2>&1 | tee build.log
>
> /cygdrive/d/sources/libo-core/autogen.sh \
>          --with-external-tar=/cygdrive/d/sources/lo-externalsrc \
>          --with-junit=/cygdrive/d/sources/junit-4.10.jar \
>          --with-ant-home=/cygdrive/d/sources/apache-ant-1.9.5 \
>          --with-jdk-home=/cygdrive/d/Programme/Java/jdk1.8.0x64 \
>          --enable-pch --disable-ccache --enable-debug --enable-64-bit
> --disable-odk
_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
Regina Henschel Regina Henschel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: windows master build stops at: [MOD] scp2

In reply to this post by Oliver Brinzing
Hi,

Oliver Brinzing schrieb am 11-Jul-19 um 20:38:
> Hi,
>
> are there any known building issues at the moment?
> my windows x64 master build with VS 2017 15.9.12  stops reproducible at:
> [MOD] scp2
> there is no error message...
> a full build after clean did not help.

It stops for me too. I see 9 make.exe processes in task manager. Usually
there are only 3 or 4.

Will try a clean build again.

Kind regards
Regina
_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
Oliver Brinzing Oliver Brinzing
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: windows master build stops at: [MOD] scp2

just tried again with a clean build and indeed:
stopped again at:

9 make processes
9 sh processes
1 cl process

[MOD]   scp2
[PRJ]     libebook
<enter>
[PRJ]     libebook
-> killed cl.exe
[BIN]    libebook
[MOD]  libebook
-> killed cl.exe
-> killed cl.exe

now seems to start with modules nss and firebird


Am 12.07.2019 um 10:50 schrieb Regina Henschel:

> Hi,
>
> Oliver Brinzing schrieb am 11-Jul-19 um 20:38:
>> Hi,
>>
>> are there any known building issues at the moment?
>> my windows x64 master build with VS 2017 15.9.12  stops reproducible at: [MOD] scp2
>> there is no error message...
>> a full build after clean did not help.
>
> It stops for me too. I see 9 make.exe processes in task manager. Usually there are only 3 or 4.
>
> Will try a clean build again.
>
> Kind regards
> Regina
> _______________________________________________
> LibreOffice mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice

_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
Regina Henschel Regina Henschel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: windows master build stops at: [MOD] scp2

In reply to this post by Regina Henschel
Hi,

Regina Henschel schrieb am 12-Jul-19 um 10:50:

> Hi,
>
> Oliver Brinzing schrieb am 11-Jul-19 um 20:38:
>> Hi,
>>
>> are there any known building issues at the moment?
>> my windows x64 master build with VS 2017 15.9.12  stops reproducible
>> at: [MOD] scp2
>> there is no error message...
>> a full build after clean did not help.
>
> It stops for me too. I see 9 make.exe processes in task manager. Usually
> there are only 3 or 4.
>
> Will try a clean build again.

Stops again. Killing cl.exe twice helps to get the build finished.

Kind regards
Regina
_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
Jan-Marek Glogowski Jan-Marek Glogowski
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: windows master build stops at: [MOD] scp2

Tentative fix: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/75495/

Regression from the recent NSS security update. For whatever reason Jenkins passed…
_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
Oliver Brinzing Oliver Brinzing
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: windows master build stops at: [MOD] scp2

Hi,

> Tentative fix: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/75495/
> Regression from the recent NSS security update. For whatever reason Jenkins passed…

seems to be fixed, a new clean build just finished :-)

Version: 6.4.0.0.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: b11ea5e9c37b19f0d60a4075146668954a7bf728
CPU threads: 12; OS: Windows 10.0; UI render: GL; VCL: win;
Locale: de-DE (de_DE); UI-Language: en-US
Calc: CL

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/plugins/gitiles/core/+log/b11ea5e9c37b19f0d60a4075146668954a7bf728

Best Regards
Oliver
_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice