word completion

Thomas Blasejewicz-3 Thomas Blasejewicz-3

word completion

Good evening
Writer is so friendly as to offer "word completion" while typing.
I am grateful for that.
However, sometimes that list, found under Tools -> Auto Correct -> Word
completion
contains "wrong" or outdated items.

I tried to delete a few, but the next time I type, they are always back
as if nothing has happened.
Example:
informant / information
I have used both, but the former one is no longer required/desired.
So I opened said list and deleted "informant", but that apparently has
no effect.

Is there a trick to convince the list, that I do not want this term any
longer?

Thank you.
Thomas